how britney can get what she wants while still giving us what we want

LaLohan

Cancel Vegas. Quit touring if that's the issue.(hear me out)

Ok so what if she just became a "recording artist"? Like literally, stop the whole show girl thing cuz she obviously hates it. So why not just focus on making bomb *** music every two years or so while laying low and out of the spotlight.

Then when it's time to release the music, she should just make it her only focus. Perform the new material on award shows and festivals, promote heavily on social media (NOT just saying "heyy this my new song buy it k thx bai") Like be creative with it, social media is everything these days. Do interviews or any type of promo during the release time. And the music videos HAVE to be controversial and talked about, but in  more artistic way maybe? lol at the end of the day music videos is what she is known for.

Of course hire new stylists, makeup artists, image consultants, creative team or whatever (Invest the money that's not being spent on vegas or tour in perfecting her image) so every year she can attend a few events and award shows looking flawless and just enjoy herself even if she's not releasing. No pressure,  it's just to keep her name out there

And voila! I would be happy if she did this like every two years or so, and maybe she would be too. She would be with her kids and family the whole time and she can travel or do whatever in her time off, BUT she needs to work her *** off when she wants to release something.

AND she can constantly use Instagram and maybe Snapchat just to keep her fanbase updated and entertained, she can do that FROM HER OWN ******* HOUSE! 

But then again maybe Im just stupid and bored with my own life rn :rihclap:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, car said:

I actually think she probably loves performing. She was born on stage...i still believe it's her passion. :madance::TOMH:

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think she likes performing (when she isn't bored by the number) I just think she doesn't want to put in the ridiculous amount of work she previously did.

Yeah I know she does, but maybe if she does it this way she wouldnt be bored with it and maybe she'll have more passion and excitement to perform only every once in a while and perform NEW MATERIAL which might make it more fun for her, not performing songs that she has performed for the last 15 years, and not performing the same show 3 days a week

Well I think she likes doing Vegas otherwise she'd stop. She's just ok putting in the bare minimum, which really doesn't have a reason. Her practicing her choreo when she has a two month break from Vegas shouldn't be hard to do or super time consuming yet she doesn't. She could easily practice daily, learn new routines, do small promo from L.A. while they are at school. The point is she doesn't bother to. And there is no solution to that I can see..

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think she likes performing (when she isn't bored by the number) I just think she doesn't want to put in the ridiculous amount of work she previously did.

This :beynah: She obviously has fun on stage its not like shes sobbing or mouthing "help me" every show. :weirdmeout: I'm not sure what people want from Britney tbh,

10 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

This :beynah: She obviously has fun on stage its not like shes sobbing or mouthing "help me" every show. :weirdmeout: I'm not sure what people want from Britney tbh,

I think people simply want Britney to be passionate about something. That is all. So, when you see posts that recommend that Britney quit vegas,  it's because it bothers people that there is such a lack of passion in her performance. To a lot of people, it seems like she would, perhaps, be more passionate about other endeavors. 

27 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

This :beynah: She obviously has fun on stage its not like shes sobbing or mouthing "help me" every show. :weirdmeout:I'm not sure what people want from Britney tbh,

Im trying to make it easier for her though? Just so she doesn't have to perform the SAME EXACT SHOW every two days and she'd be excited about it again :beynah:

13 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

I think people simply want Britney to be passionate about something. That is all. So, when you see posts that recommend that Britney quit vegas,  it's because it bothers people that there is such a lack of passion in her performance. To a lot of people, it seems like she would, perhaps, be more passionate about other endeavors. 

Thank u. :kisses2all:

Guest Nick Jonas
34 minutes ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

Cancel Vegas. Quit touring if that's the issue.(hear me out)

Ok so what if she just became a "recording artist"? Like literally, stop the whole show girl thing cuz she obviously hates it. So why not just focus on making bomb *** music every two years or so while laying low and out of the spotlight.

Then when it's time to release the music, she should just make it her only focus. Perform the new material on award shows and festivals, promote heavily on social media (NOT just saying "heyy this my new song buy it k thx bai") Like be creative with it, social media is everything these days. Do interviews or any type of promo during the release time. And the music videos HAVE to be controversial and talked about, but in  more artistic way maybe? lol at the end of the day music videos is what she is known for.

Of course hire new stylists, makeup artists, image consultants, creative team or whatever (Invest the money that's not being spent on vegas or tour in perfecting her image) so every year she can attend a few events and award shows looking flawless and just enjoy herself even if she's not releasing. No pressure,  it's just to keep her name out there

And voila! I would be happy if she did this like every two years or so, and maybe she would be too. She would be with her kids and family the whole time and she can travel or do whatever in her time off, BUT she needs to work her *** off when she wants to release something.

AND she can constantly use Instagram and maybe Snapchat just to keep her fanbase updated and entertained, she can do that FROM HER OWN ******* HOUSE! 

But then again maybe Im just stupid and bored with my own life rn :rihclap:

It all makes perfect sense, so it won't happen. :nicki2:

7 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

Maybe she is passionate about Vegas. How can we know if she is or isnt? She/her team keep extending it. :mhmsureny:

4 minutes ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

Maybe she is passionate about Vegas. How can we know if she is or isnt? She/her team keep extending it. :mhmsureny:

I think ppl keep thinking her having more "passion" will magically make her be primeney again. If that's the case, nothing since 2008 has made her passionate yet she keeps working. her fan base probably has a different idea of passion than she does.

13 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think ppl keep thinking her having more "passion" will magically make her be primeney again. If that's the case, nothing since 2008 has made her passionate yet she keeps working. her fan base probably has a different idea of passion than she does.

Bingo :zoomzoom: The truth is not even in 2007 was she performing like Primeney.

Archived