RIP

LeglessJamie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her and her team are forever signing on to do random things and don't actually take the time to make them good. What happened to this lingerie line? I swear she should hire Kris Jenner as her manager because at least she's be promoting all her projects not just one today and forget it for another three years.Β 

I still have the game, but don't play it. I lost interest in it and plus her team need to get on their ****, like making the single cover was good but take it to the next level.Β Like make an album with a minimum and maximum amount of track to put in (for example minimum tracks (8) and maximum tracks (20), make music with the different beats the game gives you from different music genre (maybe it could be like a mini-game or something), making an album cover and it's theme, promotion, touring for that album, making a stage for the tour, update the app, add new clothes, start a clothing and perfume empire, etc. Stuff like that. Wow. Umm hire me cause I obviously know what I'm doing

1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I still have the game, but don't play it. I lost interest in it and plus her team need to get on their ****, like making the single cover was good but take it to the next level.Β Like make an album with a minimum and maximum amount of track to put in (for example minimum tracks (8) and maximum tracks (20), make music with the different beats the game gives you from different music genre (maybe it could be like a mini-game or something), making an album cover and it's theme, promotion, touring for that album, making a stage for the tour, update the app, add new clothes, start a clothing and perfume empire, etc. Stuff like that. Wow. Umm hire me cause I obviously know what I'm doing

Her team have nothing do with the game, it was Glu (game developer) that created the game, but they had the approval of Britney and her team. But you can complain all you want to them but they won't do anything about it as they don't care about the game anymore.

3 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

That actually would have been very fun and not just a clone of Kim Kardashian Hollywood :byebitch:

4 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

and where is that special app for her fansΒ 35jxpaa.jpg

It

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β