AtriusMusic

So, I watched the movie...and it was BAD. It makes me want Britney and her team to start production on a big screen Britney movie. The fact that they couldn't use any of Britney's music and had to settle for cover songs, and it was just inaccurate when it came to the performances. BUT, the in sight on what her personal life may have been like was interesting.

In the movie they show Britney being a lovable, sweet, generous, but she comes off bratty. Granted, she was still a young teenage/woman. According to the film, Britney lost her virginity when she went on tour with NSync to Justin Timberlake(obviously) years before they went public and/or moved in together. According to the film, Britney did NOT like having people speak for her, constantly touch her, tell her what to do, etc which made her rebel. She felt like she was this robot and people were just after her and her money. Now that's the sad part because we know that was true. Britney was constantly looking for love, she loved the idea of being in love, she's a hopeless romantic from the south. I feel like Britney had children so that she can love someone unconditionally and they'll love her back the same way. 

Her "meltdown" was so inaccurate...the umbrella scene, the photo shoot scene, they never showed her going to stores; at one point Sam or Adnan(they both looked a like) told Lynn there's a CVS two blocks away...If you've been to LA you'd know that a CVS is rare to find out on the skirts of LA and its more like 10 minutes by car, not two blocks..that bothered me.

STILL, I did like how they showed how mature she became after her dark period. Mature, awoke, and sure of what she wants. When Britney says she doesn't remember something and we're like "What?" it could be true. If you think of it, she was constantly on the move, doing press after press, being shoved in and out and to the next. She was on the outside looking in at this rush of constant in her life. I feel like now she can chill, relax, perform, be with her boys, date her Sam. She's living somewhat of a normal life...good for her.

If you haven't seen the film, don't watch it. Unless you're really bored and want to get annoyed then go for it. 

Sorry if a topic about the movie was posted. 

BLESSED DAY TO ALL

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was so annoying how the girl playing Britney adopted none of her personality traits. I could act like Britney better than her. It also annoyed me at the end when she's at her Vegas residency and she's really happy and high on life because the show went so well - Britney is certainly not that enthusiastic these days :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, cgshaw said:

It was so annoying how the girl playing Britney adopted none of her personality traits. I could act like Britney better than her. It also annoyed me at the end when she's at her Vegas residency and she's really happy and high on life because the show went so well - Britney is certainly not that enthusiastic these days :sassybrit:

That one seen with the grits....it was practically Hannah Montana. :gloria:

"DADDY'S GONNA GET THE GRITS" it was so cheesey

It could've been so much better if they had Britney's blessings but they didn't, obviously. 

I feel like her biopic needs to be at least 3 hours long. We need three different actresses, we need a baby Britney, MC2 Britney, then an actress to do Baby One More Time till now. They need to not only focus on her music, but her personal life, what REALLY happened behind the scenes. But, I feel with the conservatorship we won't EVER get that. 

Archived