4252671_640px.jpg?1385409781

tumblr_mn54zyf7Va1rdcl5po1_1280.jpg

circus+starring+arTwork.png

the-circus-starring-britney-spears-tour-

19dedb387ecfbbdbd5df2c645feba0f3.jpg

circustour4.jpg

wpid-britneyo2cagebar_450x3502.jpg

ae1e5787b553753882bfc4236006a87b.jpg

After giving us The Onyx Hotel Tour, 8 years later, she gives us The Circus Starring Britney Spears :crying1: Both or them are my fave tour, from the stage, to the set list, the outfits, to singing live covers. It was everything. And lets not for get the ICONIC moments like

and so many another stuff like having her tampon out, and messing up cities she was in, singing live the whole time in the beginning of touring but then people was like she's lipsyncing so she started lipsyncing, a poor guy almost died on stage after falling high up (this actually happened, thank god he's ok and alive), etc

But what tops it all is this

1) I feel for her and 2)She coulda saw him coming cause she was facing his way (kinda)

The best part was the fans

RIP headphones 

Post up your fave vids from the tour :crying1::crying4: 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

I saw the Orlando show & the Tampa show! Amazing tour, the arena was on fire the whole show both times! :unbelievableney: I love concerts that are in the round, it creates such excitement/energy... God I miss those days :overwhelm:

That production was top Notch. Idk if Britney came up with the concept or her label but a concept that can be strongly followed through the whole era is so strong. 

I saw Circus in Illinois. The atmosphere was out of this world. It was exciting from the moment you stepped in the venue. 

DWAD, Circus (overall the whole era), and onyx all had strong concepts and they are by far the best shows. 

4 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

she was the most beautiful woman in this era :sickofu:

if she likes surfing on internet, i hope she will see her circus tour times one day and i hope she'll ask to herself : '' why i don't look like this anymore?'' :thinkney: 
britney spears 2009 ile ilgili görsel sonucubritney spears clive davis oscars 2017 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

it's just so sad to see,this, you know :britstare11:

This is a Circus tour thread.. no nose/lips/mouth drama here :nyschool: 

5 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

she was the most beautiful woman in this era :sickofu:

if she likes surfing on internet, i hope she will see her circus tour times one day and i hope she'll ask to herself : '' why i don't look like this anymore?'' :thinkney: 
britney spears 2009 ile ilgili görsel sonucubritney spears clive davis oscars 2017 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

it's just so sad to see,this, you know :britstare11:

I do remember ppl shading her eyes around that time though. 

I think she is beautiful now but she doesn't want to put any time into anything. She needs to go into Sephora or Ulta and get makeup tips tbh 

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That production was top Notch. Idk if Britney came up with the concept or her label but a concept that can be strongly followed through the whole era is so strong. 

I saw Circus in Illinois. The atmosphere was out of this world. It was exciting from the moment you stepped in the venue. 

DWAD, Circus (overall the whole era), and onyx all had strong concepts and they are by far the best shows. 

I'd kill to go back in time and be able to see Onyx Hotel :tiffanycries:

Archived