Wendy Williams Shades Britney Again

IconicShow

Wendy Williams is so messy as we know on today's show. On a segment of what's trending her guest talked about the new Las Vegas Taco Bell you can get married at.

Starts at 3:56

Wendy is so pressed over Britney and as we know loves to drag her when she can.

I wonder how Wendy would feel if the ladies of The Real or some other talk show always referenced Wendy's **** past.

From Wendy's ******* addiction to her troubles and mistakes she wouldn't like anyone bringing that up on their shows all the time.

17.jpg1.png?ssl=1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really care when she talks. It's her job to be shady and be the gossip queen. I'll hate when ppl stop talking about Britney because that'll mean she's irrelevant. I kinda chuckled when she said that. Our girl is hardly an angel and she was a hot mess at one point. She prob would have gotten married there lol 

And I doubt Wendy would care about ppl mentioning her **** use. She talks about being a former addict all the time. 

Guest $elfish

Idk but there is something about Wendy it's like sometimes she says good stuff about britney and sometimes she shades her 

***** make up your mind :staysalty:

Archived