Backstreet Boys Are Larger Than Life In Las Vegas: BreatheHeavy Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice show, they are really good untill now. 90s >>>>>>>>>>>>

But they could put some of their single lastest lead singles, like Straight Through My Heart and Inconsolable.

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I feel like they're a bit too old to be called a boy band :weirdmeout:

I can't see a problem on it. Britney performs Slave with intro nowadays and I would like to hear a "B Girl" mention from her again,  Madonna still does Like a Virgin.

8 hours ago, Wouszz said:

omg i think the bsb are the best Boyband ever. there songs are so epic!!

The opening of the show looks insane!

When will pom? :arianabye:

what are you talking about? POM's is so much better

aBCRiNpekKPPa.gif

watch Britney now borrow those platforms for one of her performances, like during the Womanizer break :orangu:  

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what are you talking about? POM's is so much better

aBCRiNpekKPPa.gif

watch Britney now borrow those platforms for one of her performances, like during the Womanizer break :orangu:  

She'll cut out BOM's choreo and instead float in the air like in the circus tour #recylceney

I looooove these boys, ive been a fan for 21 years now, wow... insane :unbelievableney: But i really really hope they gonna go on tour to, because they said that they working on a new album and planing a tour before this. And i neeeeed them to come back here so i can have a second meet and greet, hug them again and sing and dance my *** off :giggleney: 

Archived