Britney needs to get back to her roots

Dynasty

That's her only chance of getting another #1 :mhm: Britney is famous for her upbeat insane music, and by that i dont mean that EDM trash Broccoli Johannensburg (and partially femme fatale too tbh), I'm talking about circus/blackout/itz. Glory was an amazing album, and I couldnt be more happy she gave it to us, it was here present :mhm: But it didnt do that well because people expect Britney to give them another ******, upbeat bop they can lose their **** to. And lets ******* face it, noone does **** better than Britney, its a fact :mhm: 

we need more of these for the next album's first single :mhm: 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She needs another ITZ type album that shows growth and maturity! As for **** songs I actually think she needs less of them, the GP thinks all she has to offer is *** that's what 90% of her singles are about and I think they're over it....they've written her off as *** with no substance. 

Agree.

I don't think she wants another hit tho, she doesn't want the media pressure. :mhmnod:

30 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She needs another ITZ type album that shows growth and maturity! As for **** songs I actually think she needs less of them, the GP thinks all she has to offer is *** that's what 90% of her singles are about and I think they're over it....they've written her off as *** with no substance. 

Maybe I'm wrong but glory is kinda more ITZ than any of her other albums In fact I thought it was very similar both albums has so many different musicals styles/genre:yaknow:

20 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Maybe I'm wrong but glory is kinda more ITZ than any of her other albums In fact I thought it was very similar both albums has so many different musicals styles/genre:yaknow:

i can see the parallels

Toxic - DYWCO

The Hook Up - Slumber Party

Early Mornin' - Make Me

TOMH - Just Luv Me

Brave New Girl - Man on the Moon (Instrumental wise)

Outrageous - HTFY

Showdown - Invitation 

:idkney:

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

I didn't feel as though Glory had enough variety to be like ITZ, I actually think Circus is very similar to ITZ they're like half sisters lol 

30 minutes ago, nels64 said:

It didn't do well because it was poorly promoted and Britney has no interest in being number one right now. 

If Britney wanted to be on top again she would be. This album was very current and even surpassed current. It was very poppy but also urban and mellow/vibey. 

If I could compare this album with any other, I would say it's most like In the Zone. 

It wasn't the music. It was her place in life currently. 

She'll be on top again when she feels like being on top again. 

This lmfao. Y'all are stuck in 2009 where you think her hype alone will sell.

Her comeback popularity is over. She needs to properly promote if she wants to be on top.

At the same time though, it's y'all who want her to be on top not Britney herself.

I feel like Glory, Circus, and ITZ are all connected. They have different styles musically on the album with a good mix of upbeat and mid tempo tracks. To be on top again Britney has to want it. She made Glory a good album because she realized she had something to prove to herself and her fans musically. If she wants to be very commercially successful again then she will promote more and make sure all of her videos are great. I do think she will do more outside the box things for B10. 

23 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This lmfao. Y'all are stuck in 2009 where you think her hype alone will sell.

Her comeback popularity is over. She needs to properly promote if she wants to be on top.

At the same time though, it's y'all who want her to be on top not Britney herself.

Frankly, I just wanna be the on top :foh:

She just needs a rebrand. If she isn't going to sing, isn't going to give her all in dancing, isn't going to make an effort to connect more in shows, then people aren't going to care. And that's what is happening. Like as we saw with Glory, no one cares if the material is good if they just aren't checking for the artist anymore. If she isn't/can't dance as hard, become a different type of performer. It makes no sense that her team stunted her career growth with this retired *** kitten blonde barbie doll thing. Compared to the other artists who came out at the same time as her, she is the only one I can think of that hasn't fully evolved from what she was initially in 1998. She's still about being **** and selling *** songs, when I think she could be so much more. 

Also, idk why ppl think her being on top means having a paparazzi frenzy like 06-08. There are so many celebs now who are on top and still manage to be super lowkey. Take Beyonce (who I hate comparing her to but the example works). She gives maybe one interview a year, if that, she doesn't do late night tv/radio shows. She's rarely hounded by paps, still seems to live a pretty good personal life without everyone in her business, can still be a mom/wife whatever. If Britney wanted to have a balanced personal life and still be fully involved in her career, she definitely could. 

26 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

She just needs a rebrand. If she isn't going to sing, isn't going to give her all in dancing, isn't going to make an effort to connect more in shows, then people aren't going to care. And that's what is happening. Like as we saw with Glory, no one cares if the material is good if they just aren't checking for the artist anymore. If she isn't/can't dance as hard, become a different type of performer. It makes no sense that her team stunted her career growth with this retired *** kitten blonde barbie doll thing. Compared to the other artists who came out at the same time as her, she is the only one I can think of that hasn't fully evolved from what she was initially in 1998. She's still about being **** and selling *** songs, when I think she could be so much more. 

Also, idk why ppl think her being on top means having a paparazzi frenzy like 06-08. There are so many celebs now who are on top and still manage to be super lowkey. Take Beyonce (who I hate comparing her to but the example works). She gives maybe one interview a year, if that, she doesn't do late night tv/radio shows. She's rarely hounded by paps, still seems to live a pretty good personal life without everyone in her business, can still be a mom/wife whatever. If Britney wanted to have a balanced personal life and still be fully involved in her career, she definitely could. 

Pm. Her team really screwed her over image wise when she started off wanting to do more. I don't know if she has that drive to share now in her music but she could prove us all wrong if she wants. Britney just needs to recreate herself and let the music speak for itself. She just has to release wisely and have good visuals/performances to back it up.

Archived