She should start a fitness program

Oprah Winfrey.

Tbh britney is more famous in 2017 for her work out regiment and killer body than her music. She should captilize on that and do something similar to like Jenny craig, she could make work out videos where u dance/ workout to her music with her. She could have shakes and vitamins and fitness equipment under her name. The slogan could be you wanna hot body you better work  *****:feelingmyself: she could be the next Jillian Michael if she tryed

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOO00000000000000000ooooooooooooooooo!

Britney is not fat and was never really fat. She should not be a part of something like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.  Im cringing thinking about it.

She is known for her working out and yoga and dancing and just being athletic and staying fit. I could see her having a working clothing line. That could be cute and she would look so good and she would post cute workout outfits on social media.

I actually thought about that too, but the thing with Britney and side projects is they always flop.

Her Intimate collection

Her Mobile Game

Her Britney Apps

They start off really strong and then die down even faster because they don't care to put anymore effort into them...wait that sounds like her music eras aswell...:thinkney:

Archived