Ed Sheeran lowkey shades Britney?

"Everyone I was scared of releasing of albums around me released them all last year - people like Beyonce and The Weeend and Bruno Mars"

C54QMZOVUAA-JpN.jpg

I liked his past work and looking forward to hear the new album as well, but he seems so arrogant and full of himself. Male Xtina perhaps? :weirdmeout:

EDIT:

Apparently some of you don't see it as a lowkey shade and that's fine. We are here to discuss about things, not to drag the hell out of each other. No need for down voting. Chill out. I'm just pissed off he didn't mention Britney along with Beyonce, The Weeknd & Bruno, cause Britney belongs to that group of greatest. I considered it as a shade cause he is so shady lately in his interviews, like he knows exactly what he is talking about and everytime put himself above others. He wasn't like that before and I'm honestly really surprised by that behavior. That all made me think he was well aware of "Glory" existence and maybe it's not the threat sale/streaming wise, as some of you are saying, but it's definitely worth of mentioning. That's all. :mhm:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

"Everyone I was scared of releasing of albums around me released them all last year - people like Beyonce and The Weeend and Bruno Mars"

C54QMZOVUAA-JpN.jpg

I liked his past work and looking forward to hear the new album as well, but he seems so arrogant and full of himself. Male Xtina perhaps? :weirdmeout:

How is this shade to Britney?

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

How is he shading Britney tho? :weirdmeout:

5 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

How is this shade to Britney?

Britney released "Glory" last year? He mentioned Beyonce, The Weeknd and Bruno like they are the greatest (agree about Bruno, not for the rest of them) and pay dust to Britney.

4 minutes ago, Starburst said:

So according to your logic he shaded a ton of artists except those 3 :plzexplain:

Not really. When you mention greatest artists, the list is not that big. Why he would be scared of Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa or the others that caliber?

Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Britney released "Glory" last year? He mentioned Beyonce, The Weeknd and Bruno like they are the greatest (agree about Bruno, not for the rest of them) and pay dust to Britney.

Not really. When you mention greatest artists, the list is not that big. Why he would be scared of Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa or the others?

THE REACH :rihclap:

2 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Not really. When you mention greatest artists, the list is not that big. Why he would be scared of Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa or the others?

Adele, Drake, Rihanna, Ariana, Selena? They all released albums last year and are huge artists.

6 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Not really. When you mention greatest artists, the list is not that big. Why he would be scared of Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa or the others that caliber?

Britney released Glory last year but nobody was checking for it because she refuses to promote. :verycool:

15 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

he doesn't sound cocky to me. sounds like he is a business man and knows his competition:arianabye:

Something about him is so different this era. His interviews are cocky af. He is talking about himself like he is huge star. Remind you of someone? :4music:

Do you read your own press?

Yeah, all of it. At the beginning I got a bit upset, but you can't sell 22 million albums, then read a review by one person and be like: "No-one likes me."

But I used to have a hit list. I remembered the people who didn't help, and then if they asked: "Do you want to go on the cover of our magazine?" I'd be like: "Hell, no."

9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Adele, Drake, Rihanna, Ariana, Selena? They all released albums last year and are huge artists.

Adele and Selena released their albums in 2015 tho. The rest of them released their albums at the very beginning of last year (except Beyonce, she released it in april, but she promotes her **** like crazy, so that's why she was present all year long).

8 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Something about him is so different this era. His interviews are cocky af. He is talking about himself like he is huge star. Remind you of someone? :4music:

Adele and Selena released their albums in 2015 tho. The rest of them released their albums at the very beginning of last year (except Beyonce, she released it in april, but she promotes her **** like crazy, so that's why she was present all year long).

Oh you must be talking about the guy that sells out stadiums? :staysalty:

I am not even a fan of Ed Sheeran but I know he is a huge star and has the receipts to back it up :arianabye:

Archived