What is the dumbest rumor (that we've sort of believed) you've seen posted on Exhale about Britney?

britneyausfan

Perhaps one that caused mini-meltdowns, or usual.

I can think of so many.. but ill list with the desert performance and last week when someone said a chinese forum posted they were leaking original make me

Also when we thought she was going to do superbowl because she wore the pepsi colors one day lol 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, secret07 said:

What is this rumor? Who's Chrisnay?

Chrisnay was a User who told everyone he worked for Orangetheory (Original Sponsor for the Make Me Vid) and told everyone that the Original Video will be shown at the MTV VMA's after Britney performed. To back himself up, he told everyone to even look at the Television in the VMA Promo Britney posted on insta as there was images of the pool. You can imagine the Meltdowns on the VMA night :giggleney: He said other stuff but I forgot, anyone remember?

52 minutes ago, Canada4286 said:

:orangu:The Iconic Chrisnay :orangu:

I believed him during 80 pages out of the 100+ pages of this iconic thread. :crying1:

I could not believe the amazing original video would not surface at some point. :crying2:

I still think that @Chrisnay also believed what his friend was saying. He had been a member for 4 years, fake insiders do not wait 4 years to spread their fake stories.

:juggingu:

According to his profile, his birthday is in 14 days, maybe the original video will be released by Larry as a present? :scalped:

Archived