Guest $elfish

I think dywco should have been the lead single 

then make me 

then slumber party

then a fan choice like she did with ff

but :moorangu:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

It's not single material, we have liar, just luv me and love me down :slayney:

Honey, JLM will flop harder than any Heidi Montag single. People are really not here for mid-temponey. Maybe,and only maybe, if the lead single was a successful banger, a second single ballad would be good. But after two midtempos that flopped hard, not even Lynne Spears is gonna check for JLM

13 hours ago, nels64 said:

It would have been perfect. DYWCO slams on the charts making people interested which would then make Slumber Party chart high as well. 

No one noticed Slumber Party cus no one's checking for Brit. 

If I was Larry - it would have been:

1. Make Me... (with original video, and cleaned up to not be "all over the place")

2. DYWCO

3. Slumber Party

4. Love Me Down or Man On The Moon (Depending if they wanna end with a clubby song or a slower song. Usually they end the era with a slower song.)

But alas. Brit and her team don't want to do actual eras. 

This era had the potential to be better than the Femme Fatale era and on par with Circus. 

Your single run is pretty much the same as mine, i would have added a 5th single too though (Just Luv Me or if they were to release a bonus track then Better, Change Your Mind or Liar). Glory deserved so much more as it's one of Britney's best albums. RCA suck.

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

Honey, JLM will flop harder than any Heidi Montag single. People are really not here for mid-temponey. Maybe,and only maybe, if the lead single was a successful banger, a second single ballad would be good. But after two midtempos that flopped hard, not even Lynne Spears is gonna check for JLM

Agree

As much i love JLM it would not reach to the world. 

DYWCO should be first single it GP friendly, fresh, fun, **** and bring people together to party 

i think it was one of britneys faves from the album/something she wanted to perform live - so they added it to her setlist, some promo performances etc. 

i think if it had  taken off, there was some interest for the song they wouldve shot a video for it and made it the second single....but there wasnt. i think if they had just committed it mightve gotten some success though. more than slumber party? i cant really say. 

Archived