Britney Spears Scores 11th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart With "Slumber Party"

Jordan Miller

Fun facts

• Slave was her first song to ever chart on the BB Dance chart peaking at #4
  • MATM spent 2 weeks at #1 
  • Britney has had 15 top 10's on the chart
  • Toxic,Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Break The Ice, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Pretty Girls, and Make Me are her other #1's besides MATM/SP
  • Madonna has the most BB Dance Chart #1's with 46 

It's so weird to me how some of her biggest hits like BOMT, OIDIA, Womanizer, Circus, and 3 never hit #1 but songs that flopped like MATM/PG hit #1 it's bizarre!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andreafly1 said:

If your last name begins with A and ends with GUILERA then yes, it is actually a great achievement. :moorangu:

Oh well...still a #1, i guess...! :selenerz:

Or if you are literally anyone it is. lol.

The most ironic thing is that the most successful artists and people out there - aren't likely to be as snobby as you.

38 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Or if you are literally anyone it is. lol.

The most ironic thing is that the most successful artists and people out there - aren't likely to be as snobby as you.

Friendly advice: you shouldn't take too seriously everything you read on the internet or pretending to know other people by judging a single post into a Britney Spears forum. It's not a healthy lifestyle, y'know... :quirkney:

Friendly advice: you shouldn't take too seriously everything you read on the internet or pretending to know other people by judging a single post into a Britney Spears forum. It's not a healthy lifestyle, y'know... :quirkney:

Lol People judge you on what they see and hear incase you didn't know.

If they see someone acting like a snob - they see a snob. They don't see, well maybe he's an internet troll who says things he doesn't mean to entertain a couple of people online.

This is like when a person you don't know says '**** you' and they go 'wow, It was a joke!' when you react.

Unless you make it obvious you're joking, or say you are - people will take what you say and how you act at face value.

Good little tip for ya ;)

41 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Lol, I don't know you, never said I did and also don't want to. People judge you on what they see and hear incase you didn't know.

If they see someone acting like a snob - they see a snob. They don't see, well maybe he's an internet troll who says things he doesn't mean to entertain a couple of people online.

This is like when a person you don't know says '**** you' and they go 'wow, It was a joke!' when you react.

Unless you make it obvious you're joking, or say you are - people will take what you say and how you act at face value.

Good little tip for ya ;)

So you're basically saying that you have to live your life based on other people's judgment? That's not how the world works. We're all free to express ourselves the way we want (as long as we don't hurt anyone or anything), the matter is that people simply perfer judging instead of listening the other person or understanding the other person because they feel insecure about themselves and/or feel threatened by that people.

This is my tip for you: A book shouldn't be judged by its cover. We're on the freaking internet, stop starting "wars" (or giving "life lessons") with people you don't even know (again), get a bit of sense of humour next time (another friendly advice) and if you like to create useless fights then kindly go searching for someone else here. Have a nice day. :byebitch:

So you're basically saying that you have to live your life based on other people's judgment? That's not how the world works. We're all free to express ourselves the way we want, the matter is that people perfer judging instead of listening the other person or understanding the other person simply because they feel insecure about themselves. 

This is my tip for you: A book shouldn't be judged by its cover. We're on the freaking internet, stop starting useless "wars" (or giving "life lessons") with people you don't even know (again), and next time i suggest you to get a bit of sense of humor. Have a nice day. :byebitch:

Whatever you are talking about has nothing to do with what I said.

I haven't started a war..and it was actually you that gave the lesson with your ''friendly advice'' lmao! Short term memory loss i'm guessing.

I did it in reply because you clearly don't know that strangers don't know you are joking when you say something unpleasant.It's taken at face value.

Literally mentioned nothing about people expressing themselves. A book shouldn't be judged by its cover - but in truth, it is. It's the world we live in.

It's a thing called first impressions. People don't have all the time in the world to stop and think deeply about the person they see and what they actually might be like underneath the facade. This isn't the movies. This is life. If you show up to a job interview looking rough - they see a rough person. They don't see the beautiful way you present yourself at home. They see what's in front of them and that's what they make judgements on. I can say with certainty that you make first judgements too because absolutely everyone does.

Whether they admit it or not.

I'm also not saying in literally any way, shape or form that you need to live based on peoples judgement i'm just pointing out that not everyone knows you and can tell when you're joking or not.

P.s. Not you saying to not give life lessons and in the same post you give me another 'life lesson' - you seriously could not make it up :madonna:

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's so weird to me how some of her biggest hits like BOMT, OIDIA, Womanizer, Circus, and 3 never hit #1 but songs that flopped like MATM/PG hit #1 it's bizarre!

Maybe the way songs are charting was changed. The Hot 100's calculation was changed drastically several times, for instance.

6 hours ago, Electro World said:

At least it got #1 on some chart :rihclap:

At least a chart recognized its flawlessness but so sad it didnt even show in top 50 on billboard :tifftear: 

it was the best song of the year n this not bcuz im a fan of hers, its what it is. People even couldnt taste how beautiful it was. Its their lost anyway :mhm: 

Archived