Youtuber Dylan Will Not Participate reacts to "Slumber Party" music video!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

Oh well. At least he's finally making videos about her anyways. :notfeelinit:

Yeah, but he reacted to pretty much everything so far. It's such a shame this is his first Britney video. Guess it's better late than never. :mhm:

4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

So he hasn't heard Gimme more, Womanizer, Circus, IWG or TTWE? :zoomzoom: 

No. :nonono:

He recently started checking pop music. Before that, he was into hip hop music. :soyeah:

This is great, but am I the only one thinking that he hasn't said much about the video / song / looks etc.? Of course the hotness of Brit rendered him speechless for much of the music video, but It was more about the fact that he re-connected with Birtney! Anyway, cool to see what he had to say. If it did one thing, it made me question AGAIN, how the **** did SP not become a HUGE hit? The song's fire and the video is crazy-*** cool! I don't get it! :plzexplain:

I like his reaction videos. At least he watches/listens to the album, unlike Zachary Campbell who literally pretends to listen to them. Also drags everyone who's not Gaga but that's cool as well. He's one of the more real reaction youtubers which I like

4 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

unless its a super fan seeing new material of their idol or a new trailer or whatever, i dont see the point of these videos. i find it a bit weird some people assume their reaction to things are worth watching.. 

just because you're not interested doesn't mean that other people aren't.  and clearly people are since this was requested

Archived