Xtina blocked Britney fan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love xtina , why all you coming to her?  cody's post is funny, it's not a reason for block, why xtina blocked him i don't get it :beysip:
christina depressed because of her underperforming, don't laugh her because britney's career is over too :verycool:

so at least she can still sing, she working on her new album, possibly it can be bigger than glory because britney and christina both irrelevant so christina has a chance :sassybrit:

13 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i love xtina , why all you coming to her?  cody's post is funny, it's not a reason for block, why xtina blocked him i don't get it :beysip:
christina depressed because of her underperforming, don't laugh her because britney's career is over too :verycool:

so at least she can still sing, she working on her new album, possibly it can be bigger than glory because britney and christina both irrelevant so christina has a chance :sassybrit:

Britney's career is not over, sweetie, you want to believe that....

Slumber Party is officially No. 1. This is her 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart

5 of Britney's albums are charting on iTunes US Pop Albums,

Her residence looks like that:   [Dec 2013 - Feb 2017]

Shows: 200 shows

Attendance:720,406

Gross: $104,952,255

Britney has sold more than one billion bottles of perfume, that means that every 15 seconds Britney sells a bottle of perfume

I think you are full of hate, so shut the **** up:shameless:
Just now, Denise said:

Britney's career is not over, sweetie, you want to believe that....

Slumber Party is officially No. 1. This is her 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart

5 of Britney's albums are charting on iTunes US Pop Albums,

Her residence looks like that:   [Dec 2013 - Feb 2017]

Shows: 200 shows

Attendance:720,406

Gross: $104,952,255

Britney has sold more than one billion bottles of perfume, that means that every 15 seconds Britney sells a bottle of perfume

I think you are full of hate, so shut the **** up:shameless:

telepathy went #1 billboard dance charts too :sassybrit:

i'm not full of hate i love her since years, but you guys don't want to understand it, she lost her image and impact on pop culture now, glory is flop, mv views are flop, 
and jlo broke brit's vegas record :forkit: move on, just down vote my comments,  it's your full time job
 35jxpaa.gif

1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

telepathy went #1 billboard dance charts too :sassybrit:

i'm not full of hate i love her since years, but you guys don't want to understand it, she lost her image and impact on pop culture now, glory is flop, mv views are flop, 
and jlo broke brit's vegas record :forkit: move on, just down vote my comments,  it's your full time job
 35jxpaa.gif

she will lose her image and impact on pop culture when she will not win so many awards like she does today :shameless:

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, as someone who's struggled with his weight all his life, I can see why Christina would be offended. She's been fat and skinny multiple times in the past decade. For someone to just tweet you, unprovoked, with pictures of food, implying that they're supporting your eating habits by buying you junk food? Yeah, fat jokes are fine, but if you make it to the person's face, don't be surprised if they block you or have any other negative reaction. Had he done it in person, he probably would've been slapped.

But yeah, it's just one funny tweet.

its not about her weight, its about the oreo cookie commercial she has made...

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Disregard my last post, sis. I did not see this. My *** thought he was joking about her weight, not making an actual reference to something.

Yeah, she's bitter as **** for blocking him over this.

40 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

its not about her weight, its about the oreo cookie commercial she has made...

Keep up, sis.

35jxpaa.gif

Archived