Xtina blocked Britney fan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Why would you? :plzexplain:

It's not like he was mean or something. Xtina didn't release LP in years. She could've been cool and answer with laughing smile or something. I know I would if it was about me. It's just one funny tweet. :soyeah:

I mean, as someone who's struggled with his weight all his life, I can see why Christina would be offended. She's been fat and skinny multiple times in the past decade. For someone to just tweet you, unprovoked, with pictures of food, implying that they're supporting your eating habits by buying you junk food? Yeah, fat jokes are fine, but if you make it to the person's face, don't be surprised if they block you or have any other negative reaction. Had he done it in person, he probably would've been slapped.

But yeah, it's just one funny tweet.

58 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

ICONIC :staysalty:

@BritneyIsPurePerfection :britdrown: Disregard my last post, sis. I did not see this. My *** thought he was joking about her weight, not making an actual reference to something.

Yeah, she's bitter as **** for blocking him over this.

1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

by the way who is the **** boy that wrote it, can someone please tell him I want him inside me??? Or inside of him?? :crying1:

Cody. He's cool. :yaknow: 

Archived