Do they retouch before uploading?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoooming in on those pics made me realize her joker smile is literally on her left side of her face only and it's because she has fillers and then a natural dimple/indent there. She needs doctor to fix this distortion immediately . It's off putting !!

1 hour ago, John0164 said:

Zoooming in on those pics made me realize her joker smile is literally on her left side of her face only and it's because she has fillers and then a natural dimple/indent there. She needs doctor to fix this distortion immediately . It's off putting !!

And you need a life. :beyfedup:

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

You have to remember at the same time she is in a studio that has amazing lighting coming from every angle to make hosts and guests look their best. Just saying.:sassybrit:

10000000% agreed :mhm:

36 minutes ago, John0164 said:

She just needs to stop injecting her lips and time will make them look as they originally were. 

Archived