OMG I Am So Late To The Party... Sam Was In "Work From Home"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not you not continuing our convo on the Marvel thread. :byebitch: But yes, I acknowledge I'm super late this time. :lessons: That's the power of Britney's poonana. He was around all those somewhat pretty girls his age, and he still ended up with the gorgeous queen, licking ha tender spots.

sorry hun im pretty tired :otears: been working all day and now im catching up on some tv shows and checking random threads on flophale :mhm::hugs:  AND ******* YAS TBH BRITNEYS VAJAYJAY SLAYS LIVES AND SAMS BIG PERSIAN **** 

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

sorry hun im pretty tired :otears: been working all day and now im catching up on some tv shows and checking random threads on flophale :mhm::hugs:  AND ******* YAS TBH BRITNEYS VAJAYJAY SLAYS LIVES AND SAMS BIG PERSIAN **** 

Let's be honest, Britney will probably drop his *** soon because he's too young to want to be a stepdad (though he might surprise us all, my stepdad is only 11 years older than me and has been my stepdad since he was 17, and I'm 23 now... So you do the math lol)

But she will likely drop him, and he will have an unlimited stream of thirsty, female Britney fans waiting to claw down his door and **** him. :queenflopga: 

Guest Paris Hilton $
6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not you not continuing our convo on the Marvel thread. :byebitch: But yes, I acknowledge I'm super late this time. :lessons: That's the power of Britney's poonana. He was around all those somewhat pretty girls his age, and he still ended up with the gorgeous queen, licking ha tender spots.

Who would choose a cheap version of the pussycat dolls over Britney Spears ??

giphy.gif

Archived