Britney pulled her best of the 10s decade in 2016

Dinirocal

I realized that Britney pulled her decade-best for nearly everything during last year (2016):

- She did her best TV performance / stage moment from this decade in 2016 (BBMAs)

- She released her best music album from this decade in 2016 ("Glory") 

- She released her best music video from this decade in 2016 ("Slumber Party")

- She had her best TV appearances / interviews from this decade in 2016 ("Jonathan Ross", "Loose women", etc) 

- She had her best critical reviews from this decade in 2016 ("Glory")

- She looked the best she's looked this decade in 2016

- She had her best UK debut from this decade in 2016 (#2 debut)

It such a shame that a stupid music video fiasco / mistake ("Make me") and low sales tarnished and blinded her fans from all of the other good stuff she did. The woman literally pulled the best she's done in this decade in nearly every aspect during the 2016 year alone, I don't care about what the general public thinks, I feel we the fans should appreciate more what she did in 2016, we the fans should not forget everything just because of some sales, charts aren't everything. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

- She had her best critical reviews from this decade in 2016 ("Glory")

Objectively, Femme Fatale is more critically acclaimed than Glory. Only 14 critics bothered to review Glory, while Femme Fatale had 16 solely positive reviews from its 25.

3 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Objectively, Femme Fatale is more critically acclaimed than Glory. Only 14 critics bothered to review Glory, while Femme Fatale had 16 solely positive reviews from its 25.

This. FF was pretty successful and had three top 10 hits.

Also - imo, her best video of this decade was WB.

BUT - overall, Glory was the best Britney album of this decade!

Archived