What Is Your Favorite Type of Britney Vocals?

redacted statement

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love BOMTney and Oopsney and  deepvoiceney is just everything.

Most recently I love some of the things she's done with her voice on glory:

1. On Private show at 1:23 "all my tricks theyre spectacular, my encore is immaculate" (deepvoiceney)

2. The entirety of mood ring, my gosh I LOVE MOOD RING, i am still salty that song did not get the recognition it deserves damnit (deepvoiceney + bomtney/Oopsney)

3. Her high whisper on coupure 

4. All the stuff she does on what you need 

5. That pre-chorus on Liar 

and ive always loved this little gem too:

I think my favourite album vocally has to be Britney. It has the perfect balance of ****, mature Britney, and vulnerable Britney. She sounds amazing on Slave and Lonely, but I love how much heart she puts into songs like Not a Girl and I Run Away.

In The Zone and Blackout also have beautiful vocals. I love the attitude and sensuality she has on both albums, and the little rapping moments she has throughout Blackout are great. Songs like Me Against the Music and Gimme More are some of my favourites just because of how confident she sounds and how much she plays around with her voice on those tracks.

I would have to say my FAVE vocals are her breathy, airy, **** sounds a la BOM. But her falsetto is truly incredible and her ability to go in and out of it is impressive, she's truly a master. That said, as the OP pointed out, I do also love to hear her sing anything in that comfortable zone, neither too high or low like in Ooh Ooh Baby. She knows where her strengths lay, and when she capitalizes on that, it's always magic.

Archived