Work ***** pom needs an overhaul.

Malaysia

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

i'm sorry i can't stop laughing at the part where she looses her skirt and then just basically thinks- **** the skirt :hehehe::snapney:

and imo i would love for a different song to be the opener. im so tired of seeing this being the first song for every performance. :forkit::staysalty:

Yeah we need a new beginning and NOT just another performance she's already done 100 times. 

She has SO MANY OTHER SONGS. 

HIAM, My Prerogative ANYTHING!!!!! 

:NYsassy:im so sick of WB and I love that song. I had a nightmare last night that Britney was performing WB and then she said she was staying in vegas for THREE more years this time. If shes going to stay in Vegas its time to completely revamp the show/setlist and actually make sure its up to Britneys standards. It just confuses me because I would think being in Vegas and not having to move equipment to a new location every night/ spend money on travel that they'd be able to put some of the money they're saving from not touring into actually making this a worthy show. It just looks cheap TBH and im not here for it anymore.  On the plus side Britney looked so hot without the skirt, they should just get rid of it along with all the choreo :uknowit:

Y'all, she clearly hates HIAM.

It's a #1 and one of her biggest selling singles... yet she goes 2 different shows in and chooses to perform Do Somethin', Alien, Freakshow, Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, If U Seek Amy, Break the Ice, Missy Elliott and I Love Rock 'n' Roll over it?

Larry: we should add HIAM..

Britney: :idkha: 

1 hour ago, Santiago said:

She should enter with My Prerogative with the DWAD platform

C4PzXGgUMAAh9jx.jpg

Yes she really needs an epic entrance. The mirror props it's ok but as a part of the show, not at the beginning.

Also the thing I hate about POM is that everything is so flat. She's just going to the 2  small stages on the corners for POM & Stronger.  She needs also some  "stage elevator" which makes entrance more epic. 

Last but not least the. The way the B stage is made is pointless.  Jlo ones is better.  One like Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour would be better to my mind. 

Archived