New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Make Blackout's Metacritic score great again!

blackoutbaby09

So, while going through the metacritic reviews for Blackout, I noticed some reviews should not be eligible. For example, on one site, an actual staff member gave the album an 80 and a random user gave it a 40, but metacritic used both reviews. Also, that 29 score by some random coke site shouldn't even be eligible. It's not a legit source and it isn't even up anymore. It's just pretty shitty that an album that's made such a big impact has been cheated like this....

Here's the email to contact metacritic. If we all email them, they'll have to change it! I know reviews don't matter, but in the end, a lot of stanbases (*cough* the Beyhive *cough*) use them to come for Brit Brit. Not cool! :meltdown:

editorial@metacritic.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Metacritic... Oops I Did It Again has her best Metacritic score at 72 (Glory - 71)... I mean... Oops is the album with the 3rd least personality in her discography after BJ and Femme Fatale :forkit:. Oops, as polished and as iconic it is it's basically just a Max Martin fuckfest where half of the upbeat songs basically sound like Oops I Did It Again with changed lyrics. They all have the same formula of a heavy, almost choir like vocal delivery in the chorus and then after the final bridge they have the chorus sung alone by the "choir" and Britney doing some solo vocals over the choir changing up the melodies of the chorus lyrics. It's the same **** through the whole album. Its saving grace are the cringey voice memos at the end of most songs :orly:. Still love the album even after the little rant roast though. :tiffanynod: DON'T CASTRATE ME PLEASE! :ricackle:

7 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Oops, as polished and as iconic it is it's basically just a Max Martin fuckfest where half of the upbeat songs basically sound like Oops I Did It Again with changed lyrics. They all have the same formula of a heavy, almost choir like vocal delivery in the chorus and then after the final bridge they have the chorus sung alone by the "choir" and Britney doing some solo vocals over the choir changing up the melodies of the chorus lyrics.

omfg i never realized that :messbye:

Archived