Star Magazine Cover: She's 35 But Looks 55!

ShatteredMyWorld

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

No ***** she just needs someone professional to do her make up

gettyimages-597570330_master.jpg?quality

smoking not only effects her looks but health also. makeup helps but the tanning and smoking is what makes her look way older. taking care of your skin is or should be important to everyone

I co-sign the smoking and tanning thing. That's why she's got all those lines on her face. Instead of her quitting the bad habits (plenty of celebrities use spray tans) she would rather remedy them by injecting herself with botox. At least she exercises and eats well but how good is that when she's poisoning herself with cigarettes? Her healthy habits won't be as effective amidst the poor ones.

I love Britney but I want her to be the best and do better!

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

It's real, its just a really bad picture. They pic the worst. 

17022212_10210398006700595_1685773372731

Okay one thing that's always bothered me is her eyebrows...they're either blonde (nonexistent) or a damn mess. Eyebrows can easily make or break your face even if you look gorgeous otherwise. Obviously there's a lot more that contributes to the quality of this photo (makeup, angle, lighting, facial expression etc.) but is it to really too damn much to ask for acceptable eyebrows????

Ok I wouldn't say 55 but she definitely looks like she is in her mid 40's. Is she surrounded by a bunch of "yes men" or something? How are her close girl friends or family members not telling her that she needs to change her makeup routine and stop with the lip fillers or whatever she does with her nose. She is so naturally gorgeous. I don't know why she is ruining her looks with those hideous lip fillers, nose contour or something and awful makeup. 

Archived