She was ballsy during TCSBS

monalisaney81

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

Right? There were some live vocals every now and then too. And her attitude was baddass. Like Blackoutney but more "put together" :otears:

I don't remember any badass- Blackoutney attitude or vibes at all. She had a few moments when she really had fun with it and shouted out something crazy like"Merry Christmas!" or "rock with your ***** out" and stuff. But other then that she was so calm and made babysteps back out there... I was so happy she was on stage again. I mean it was incredible because I really thought she wouldn't make it through 2007- early 2008. 

To me it's strange how people hated on the Circus Tour back then, fans bashed her so hard and the GP thought she barely moved during the performances. I enjoyed the show so much, and seeing her back. She looked truly amazing during most of the tour but she wasn't 100% ready. 

During the FFT I started to see old Brit again, with a little more fire in her during the European leg and I thought her energy was really good and the dancing too. TODAY she slays 110 % and it's crazy to look back... what a journey she has done! 

Yeah TOMH was like "old Britney" - dangerous and fearless. New Britney is very fearful. We haven't had a stunt like that since DWAD. OH was amazing but didn't have many stunts. The Toxic tree bungee in POM is close but not nearly as thrilling as TOMH. I still can't believe she did that in 2009... it was definitely a show highlight during the concert I went to for the first leg! She didn't do it during the concert I went to for second leg but it was the debut of YOK so it was ok haha.

I really love that performance tbh. I think what she needs today to really slay is to be more confident and fearless. I feel like her being more fearful nowadays is due to her team being overprotective and Britney being too comfortable with that, I really wished she would be more daring with her team letting her do her thing 

16 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

That's one of my fav performances! 

tumblr_luze6snXVF1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

There was once in Circus tour she almost got stuck on the lift during Slave 4 U

yessss

im still wondering why pom isn't such a spectacle. for being stationary and not traveling the world....the closest thing we have to a big production is the jump off the big tree. like where is the bathtub prop like in TOMH from onyx, some sort of vehicle that acts as multiple things from dwad. why isn't there an elaborate video introduction or fat purple guy from onyx. lol. like im not sure why her show is so tamed in comparison to the rest of her shows. 

Archived