What is the story behind Life Is a Beach?

CristMont

So i remember a few years ago a new Britney album appears on Spotify: Britney: Life is a beach and it was The Onyx Hotel Tour audios.

What happened? Do they officially release it? Were they remastered? Physical edition?

WHAT HAPPENEED? can someone explain the story?

Thanks in advance lovely sisters.

:brit:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

it was random AF it's not official i dont even remember the flop company it came from lol and it wasn't available on physical. i dont even think it was remastered i think it was straight up and audio rip from the Showtime concert.

OH GOSH i freaked out when it appears on Brinnis official Spotify account 

It was the weirdest ******* thing ever, the titel, the fact that the cover wasn't even a picture from the tour, the fact that it came so many years after without any annoucement whatsoever.

It was pretty cool that there was a live version of everytime on Spotify tho since I only listen to my music through Spotify.

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

so like Glory's cover?

If possible even worse, it was a pic from the 2001 VMA performance with Banana

On 27-2-2017 at 5:39 AM, BOBIBCFBG said:

it was random AF it's not official i dont even remember the flop company it came from lol and it wasn't available on physical. i dont even think it was remastered i think it was straight up and audio rip from the Showtime concert.

you could barely hear the lead vox lmao the wole CD was filtered for background vocals and instruments to come out better and the lead instruments and vocals were pushed into the back

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

you could barely hear the lead vox lmao the wole CD was filtered for background vocals and instruments to come out better and the lead instruments and vocals were pushed into the back

Actually some AVI rips from Miami back from 2004 had the same audio. 

Archived