Third single or New album?!

Bris

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point there's no saving Glory, even a re-release is out of the question now. So I'd say she should start working on the next album and move on with things.

It's sad that Glory was such a wasted opportunity I know but any new MV's would purely just be for the fans now. I myself would love a video for LMD, CYM, or IID but I just don't see it happening at all. I just hope that during the B10 era they do things correctly and learn from all of their horrible mistakes. I also really do hope the next album is as perfect as Glory was and more dance oriented songs.

2 hours ago, dragon123 said:

3rd 4th 5th. Glory needs justice. keep dropping singles.

40 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Third Single :hipney:

I ain't ready for another flop era due to POM :brityes:

So Britney please release JUST LUV ME asap

5 minutes ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Third single please. I mean they killed a masterpiece with cold blood 

tumblr_olh5qlqZWZ1svi3flo1_500.jpg

Here you go sistrens:riri:

3 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Third single, because the new album will be released eventually anyway! :lessons:

Yeah, third single, especially because the album isn't coming anytime soon. We need something to survive till they release B10. And we don't need more collaborations or PG kind of tracks, there's already an album full of amazing songs; we need more videos, even if we know the singles won't be hits. It doesn't matter if they're low budget.

Archived