BS DEMOS TRACK LIST

Circuit

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Circuit said:

You're welcome.

It's weird though because this isn't the "BS Demos" that Michelle leaked.

I think the BS Demos she has are the polished ones.

It's probably just one playlist of many different variations for the tracks she did with her! I'm sure there's another with Disguise My Love & Chaotic!

Just now, Circuit said:

Peep Show isn't listed on here, though. Is there a chance Are You Ready is Peep Show?

I was thinking the same thing! She did say there were several versions of Peep Show!

15 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's probably just one playlist of many different variations for the tracks she did with her! I'm sure there's another with Disguise My Love & Chaotic!

I was thinking the same thing! She did say there were several versions of Peep Show!

OMG you're right! And Britney says "are you ready?" during the chorus in Peep Show. I wonder why Michelle leaked the song as Peep Show instead of Are You Ready? Someone needs to ask her on Twitter!

6 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

Sorry but this doesn't prove anything. Anybody can name a song any of these titles and have it posted on their last.fm, its not hard to fake at all. :blurp:

5 minutes ago, famemonster123 said:

This doesn't prove ANYTHING. Anyone can make-up that on last.fm

plus Michelle even said BS Demos was just a random playlist she made up, it has no significance

but this album was created on last fm in 2008. michelle leaked in 2012

11 minutes ago, famemonster123 said:

This doesn't prove ANYTHING. Anyone can make-up that on last.fm

plus Michelle even said BS Demos was just a random playlist she made up, it has no significance

13 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

Sorry but this doesn't prove anything. Anybody can name a song any of these titles and have it posted on their last.fm, its not hard to fake at all. :blurp:

From this summer 2qwg1vo.jpg :unbothered:

Archived