Make Me or Rebellion?

Sharkney

Both of these topics are often being brought up and discussed. So, it got me wondering which out of the two that exhell would prefer.

If you had the choice between the original Make Me video leaking, or Rebellion leaking in full, high quality.... which would you choose and why?

I tried to turn this into a poll, but it wouldn't let me. Exhell is a glitchy ***** Jordy :foh:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None. Rebellion would have been great if it came with a proper MV or an era, otherwise it would be My prerogative 2.0 and Make me original video was great but if this era (cause we're still IN the Glory era right) was meant to be left out I wouldn't mind about it. But in case I had to choose between those two I'd choose the later, at least good proper leadbsingle MV would have done a great good to the album and further single's charting :verycool:

I guess the original make me video haven't been shot completely:sassybrit:  i believe we already watch all parts that are shot.

I would choose rebillion since the make me video is not complete. Even if it is it would not save the single. The damage has already been done. The video is what they should have released as the official video that uploaded to vevo before vma. The GP won't have the chance to watch the slaying make me video #sad #justiceformakeme

17 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

I guess the original make me video haven't been shot completely:sassybrit:  i believe we already watch all parts that are shot.

I would choose rebillion since the make me video is not complete. Even if it is it would not save the single. The damage has already been done. The video is what they should have released as the official video that uploaded to vevo before vma. The GP won't have the chance to watch the slaying make me video #sad #justiceformakeme

The video is clearly edited and resembles a cut one submits for approval. The video was clearly shot, scenes not shown in the leaks have been rumored/shown to be filmed and the first leak was meant to be a preview/teaser apparently. There's more that has yet to leak.

16 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

giphy.gif

Make me would had still flopped. It lacked promo!:byebitch:

I believe that if the original video was released it would have charted higher and garnered more interest with the GP.

And I don't care what anyone thinks or says, I will never let it go. It is my favourite Britney song, and for me as a britney stan, it was the biggest upset in a really long time. What they chose to release was atrocious and disrespectful. If they needed to re-shoot it, that's fine. But that giggling clapping mess still gives me nightmares to this day :byebitch:

42 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

The video is clearly edited and resembles a cut one submits for approval. The video was clearly shot, scenes not shown in the leaks have been rumored/shown to be filmed and the first leak was meant to be a preview/teaser apparently. There's more that has yet to leak.

+1. All the scenes may not have been edited, but they definitely had enough material for a MV: we would have heard if the MV shoot had been cancelled halfway.

Archived