Signed Britney private show

xratedjay

Hey guys!!! 

A while back I entered Britney's private show dance challenge and came a runner up and received a signed bottle of private show!! I have a few signed Britney goodies and this would just be wasted as I wouldn't wear the perfume and I don't have anywhere to really display ... it's on eBay $200 AUD free shipping check the link out... this item is really rare 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/142289528089

Signed Britney Spears 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, xratedjay said:

No chance it's $40 to ship it out of Australia 

2 hours ago, xratedjay said:

bump the bidding has started its free shipping people come on rare signed private show 

If it's $40 to ship out of AUS then why is it free?...

thats your issue to deal with :staysalty:

32 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

If it's $40 to ship out of AUS then why is it free?...

thats your issue to deal with :staysalty:

Because it's included in the buy it now price and  why should I only get $50 for this item in total and pay $40 postage.... people pay over $400 for signed photos of her and someone is selling their signed bottle for nearly triple what I am

6 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Exactly.

It's for people like this one that most artists stopped signing stuff for fans. Because some people just end up selling it for money. Distasteful.

Excuse me? I have a lot of signed Britney items things that I've kept framed etc and I think everyone should have a signed Britney thing so last time I gave someone a signed tour book for free and they sold it for $400 so I will never just give it away I don't want the perfume I'm a guy the perfume will only last for 2 years then it will go off so it's just a waste if I keep it cause I can't frame it or store it correctly.... if I just wanted money I'd set it at a high price but I've been reasonable and dropping prices so next time think before you open your mouth 

Archived