Britney's a better writer than anyone she's ever hired

Crayboy

Some of you may think I'm delusional.

So I've been listening to songs like My Baby, Everytime, Everyday, Baby Boy, Litlle Me, Brightest Morning Star and even Mad Love and etc. 

Songs that she has mainly written herself, are SO deep. Like Lana/Marina deep. I just realized this and felt the need to share this with you ungrateful hookers :) 

It kind of makes me pissed off that Her label never trusted her..... 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Streets said:

Some of her best lyrics are songs she's co-written, especially the ITZ sessions :verycool:

Ikr :( it makes me so mad that she's this talented and most people don't even know. Take this for example. Seems like Britney wrote this all by herself...

the lyrics on this one are just amazing

3 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

she is talented at writing but no, lol :quirkney:
her hits created by so many prof. song writers 

Producers. How many people do you see complimenting Britney's songs for deep lyrics? No one.... that's because her hits are just thst, hits. The only hit she has written, is Everytime, and Work *****.. 

at least the way I see it

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel like she could write a whole album if she ever gets driven again. 

Marina did that, look how great her album Froot turned out lyrically.

2 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I feel like she good at writing meaningful , ballad like songs however not the club bangers 

Tbh, she's nor written many of those, except the whole BJ album (I don't think she was the lead writer maybe, but as we know she has 100's of songs where she chose not to be credited)

9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Ikr :( it makes me so mad that she's this talented and most people don't even know. Take this for example. Seems like Britney wrote this all by herself...

the lyrics on this one are just amazing

OMG I forgot about this song!!

Download link anyone or where I can find it? :):):)

Guest Paris Hilton $

Rebellion and Mona Lisa are written by her too aren't they ??

They're so meaningful and incredibly well written, probably her deepest and her most personal songs coz there are so many interpretations possible

Grammy material tbh 

Maybe someday she'll get the credit she deserves and will not be seen as someone who can't write songs 

Everytime should've won a Grammy. She composed and wrote this song with an instrument learnt in a weekend and she didn't even got a nomination

tumblr_m50gwa80Jm1r1bcejo1_250.gif

Lol not when Heaven On Earth exists

and "deep" songs doesn't equal great lyrics, Toxic has iconic lyrics that she didn't write. 

But she's good, if only she proved her skills more often, for example, she co-wrote many songs on Glory yet on interviews she was always like "Oh yeah that's a cool song Julia and Justin wrote" 

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

Rebellion and Mona Lisa are written by her too aren't they ??

They're so meaningful and incredibly well written, probably her deepest and her most personal songs coz there are so many interpretations possible

Grammy material tbh 

Maybe someday she'll get the credit she deserves and will not be seen as someone who can't write songs 

Everytime should've won a Grammy. She composed and wrote this song with an instrument learnt in a weekend and she didn't even got a nomination

tumblr_m50gwa80Jm1r1bcejo1_250.gif

She wrote Someday and Mona lisa(co written, but she's the lead one)

Not rebellion 

7 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Lol not when Heaven On Earth exists

and "deep" songs doesn't equal great lyrics, Toxic has iconic lyrics that she didn't write. 

But she's good, if only she proved her skills more often, for example, she co-wrote many songs on Glory yet on interviews she was always like "Oh yeah that's a cool song Julia and Justin wrote" 

The way I see it, HOE is not that strong lyrically in my opinion, I mean it's cute and the lyrics ARE good, but I feel like when Britney writes songs herself, you just get that big WOW from it you know? While she might have great lyrics that are written by others, I do think several of these come of shallow, and they're mostly about ***, which Britney has written about better.

not to disregard other songwriters, I do think for the next album Britney should try writing several songs all by herself

8 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

The way I see it, HOE is not that strong lyrically in my opinion, I mean it's cute and the lyrics ARE good, but I feel like when Britney writes songs herself, you just get that big WOW from it you know? While she might have great lyrics that are written by others, I do think several of these come of shallow, and they're mostly about ***, which Britney has written about better.

not to disregard other songwriters, I do think for the next album Britney should try writing several songs all by herself

cut the delusion. HOE is an amazingly written bop straight from heaven.

that being said, yes, britney is talented as well. but no need to drag other talented ppl to make a point. :byebitch:

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

cut the delusion. HOE is an amazingly written bop straight from heaven.

that being said, yes, britney is talented as well. but no need to drag other talented ppl to make a point. :byebitch:

I'm not dragging. While I do think HOE is a well written song, it's not amazing, tbh I prefer it's demo version

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

well, that's your (flawed) opinion. most people with acceptable taste in music would put it above "my baby" and other songs you've mentioned. :madonna:

Just because I prefer to hear her voice instead of a weird bass like thing my opinion is flawed? I never said it was better :) 

also, why do people dislike "my baby?"

Got those heels on that you love
The ones that drive you crazy
Exactly what you're dreaming of
I'll give it to you baby
150 miles away
Singing out my lungs
Driving fast all through L.A
Warming up my tongue

Heart's beating fast
When I'm turning the key
I see you on your back