US Weekly: How Britney Spears Made Her Triumphant Comeback

Urbanney

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the exact reason why I am still stanning for her :slayney: No pop girl has a greater story to tell than Britney :queenriri: She is probably the last person alive who has the Hollywood Classic Story. And what makes it really great she is turning out very well and happy herself surrounded by family and still releasing a great pop music :hipney:

14 minutes ago, radar89 said:

That is the exact reason why I am still stanning for her :slayney: No pop girl has a greater story to tell than Britney :queenriri: She is probably the last person alive who has the Hollywood Classic Story. And what makes it really great she is turning out very well and happy herself surrounded by family and still releasing a great pop music :hipney:

OMG so true! :crying1:

Guest Diamond Horse

It is so odd that 16/02 was when she shaved the head and my birthday is on February the 14th. And after getting the news of her headshaving, I was devastated. Initially I laughed to one girl: "She shaved her head.", my laugh was to be cool and to entertain myself. The girl said so triggeringly: "So saaadd!!!" And then I started browsing for all these negative Britney news and it went all downhill for me from there. But then I also started to deeply care about Britney Spears for the first time. Well, honestly I really don't know if caring is the right word, firstly I do not know her, secondly, for me it is so easy sometimes to talk negatively, thirdly I don't think I am very nurturing. But I can say this much that a really hardcore connection was made. And in pain, lol. Life can be so strangely ironic. But Britney's existence gives me so much. 

I know I have brought this up before some time in the past, but wow, I never remembered that her dark times "breakthrough" happened around my birthday. And then I lost my ******* mind too slightly after. And the final pushers to that can be seemingly really strange and random. But some people say that there is a reason for everything and in everything and that also nothing is random. Part of me believes in the planet's energy and their position and thinks that astrology might really exist.

Archived