(POLL): What is Britney's best video so far this decade?

jamesedward94

What is Britney's best video so far this decade?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Maryy said:

1138839-britney-spears-i-wanna-go-teaser

:byebitch:

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

i always thought she looks like Michael Jackson here tbh

t6cb2ec_michael-jsckson.jpeg

I always thought she looked weird. The video is really cool, and is visually pleasing, but her face didn't look quite right. I think she only looks good in the press conference scene, but the rest of the video she looked, strange, like masculine.

I always think of a Mexican model, Montserrat Oliver when I watch it

monserrat-oliver-2011459.jpg&coordinates

3 hours ago, Maryy said:

not really. 

in HIAM she looked like a doll, a goddess.

article-1358336-0D4005D3000005DC-182_634

tumblr_lgstsjhoc91qh01r8o1_400.gif

or Derrick Barry.

I disagree, that dead eye look. She looks so sad.

Britney-Spears-Hold-It-Against-Me-Video-

And then the no eyebrows scenes

b2fdfff0af073327fa0bfef1f605d59e.jpg

britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-video_

FF era was so complicated. We got all these amazing videoclips, but she just didn't look quite right. The videos were awesome in terms of production and visuals, but her face really kills the mood. The first scene of TTWE, that other gif someone posted, looks OK, but then the rest of the video we have her looking like this

1059699-britney-spears-ttwe-617-409.jpg

Britney-Spears-Till-The-World-Ends.jpg

britney-spears-till-the-world-ends1_rymy

those aren't the eyes of a person that is alive, that is ok and happy :idkney: We later knew the circumstances under the the video was shot, so props to her for keep going with it, but she just couldn't disguise her disgust and discomfort, and it's sad it got captured in the video for the eternity. The Twister Dance commercial was a better rendition to the flawless song that TTWE is.

Criminal, being the least good of the singles, was the only video really worthy that came from that era. She really looked like Britney Spears, she acted like Britney, she looked gorgeous and especially, alive.

Britney+Spears+-+Criminal.png

200.gif

britneyspearslh101711.jpg

screen-shot-2011-10-21-at-23-16-46.png

Even if it's a kinda sad song, look at the spark in her eyes.

Overall I still think HIAM is a really good video. It's just full of hidden messages, and her face isn't as distracting as it is on TTWE. But she looked nothing like a goddess.

Archived