Why can't she put new pre-recorded vocals in all performances like "He About To Lose Me"?

Maryy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

There is   nothing that boggles my mind more. It's so much better pre-recorded. Examples: 

- OIDIA tour

- J.Lo's any performance 

- Madonna's tours 

People still debate whether those are live or not and most of the times they are NOT. 

On 2/26/2017 at 1:31 PM, Spearsfan said:

Laziness and no drive. That is the only options...

I am honestly not sure it's laziness or no drive. For example, all of OIDIA was pre-recorded, wherreas all of DWAD and most of OHT that werent original tracks (like the caberet remixes) were not. For some reasons, she and her team dont think its important. Which boggles my mind. 

If I was a singer, i'd go so far out to fake the lipping. I wouldn't do hard choreo that would make it seem like it's impossible to hold a clear note OR I'd do pre-recorded vocals AFTER I choreograph a performance, so I know when to record 'shaky' vocals. COME ON PROFESSIONALS!!! This is your one job!

11 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I feel like it's even worse lipsyncing to fake live vocals. At least it's obvious she's lipping with cd vocals (which I hate as much as ya'll do) but on a moral ground it's less reprehensible imo.

Lipping to pre-recorded vocals really is trying to trick people into thinking she's thinking live.

However, cd vocals or not, she still has a microphone, so it's still not very moral imo

Do you remember how genuinely sassy she sounded when she said "I always sing live and dance my *** off. I feel like I'm not getting enough credit for it"? 

16 hours ago, car said:

There is   nothing that boggles my mind more. It's so much better pre-recorded. Examples: 

- OIDIA tour

- J.Lo's any performance 

- Madonna's tours 

People still debate whether those are live or not and most of the times they are NOT. 

I am honestly not sure it's laziness or no drive. For example, all of OIDIA was pre-recorded, wherreas all of DWAD and most of OHT that werent original tracks (like the caberet remixes) were not. For some reasons, she and her team dont think its important. Which boggles my mind. 

If I was a singer, i'd go so far out to fake the lipping. I wouldn't do hard choreo that would make it seem like it's impossible to hold a clear note OR I'd do pre-recorded vocals AFTER I choreograph a performance, so I know when to record 'shaky' vocals. COME ON PROFESSIONALS!!! This is your one job!

They weren’t prerecorded then but they were different styles of the songs. 

Pom is just basic with very little changes to her vocals. 

Plus there were so many interesting things going on it didn’t bother so many ppl. 

Earlier she would sing with the track more so it was needed. Oops she sang a lot during that era 

Archived