Why can't she put new pre-recorded vocals in all performances like "He About To Lose Me"?

Maryy

i mean... it has such a HUGE difference from her standard performances without any new vocals or 'realistic' pre-recorded vocals.

i know she is singing along the track in some parts of this performance, but you can clearly hear the new pre-recorded vocals on it. it sounds so much better and believable. 

why can't she do this for like every single performance of her show/concert/tour? it's not that hard i guess...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's literally no other option other than  being careless / lazy. :weirdmeout:

ikr that's such a pity... and it's sad.

15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

it was live :drinky:

not the whole performance tho :truthtea:

23 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

It truly is. Makes me emotional every time I hear it, especially when I see the FFT performance. I know she looks awkward AF at times like she might fall off, but it still gets my heart every time. 

it is an amazing song, indeed. it's original and she seems to put a lot of feelings in her vocals and lyrics. that's why i love it so much. i think i can even say that people that are amazed by her energy and soul in Glory's vocals, never heard He About To Lose Me before :soyeah:

the demo version is even better, when you hear her deep voice singing during the chorus :tiffanycries:

:yesplease:

12 minutes ago, Maryy said:

ikr that's such a pity... and it's sad.

not the whole performance tho :truthtea:

it is an amazing song, indeed. it's original and she seems to put a lot of feelings in her vocals and lyrics. that's why i love it so much. i think i can even say that people that are amazed by her energy and soul in Glory's vocals, never heard He About To Lose Me before :soyeah:

the demo version is even better, when you hear her deep voice singing during the chorus :tiffanycries:

:yesplease:

:makeitrain: these vocals sound so good!!! I can't believe I've never heard the demo version before, this chorus sounds so much better than the original!

Guest Paris Hilton $

I'm still surprised coz nobody told her that she needs to stop to lip sync the singles versions of the song

Also when she's lip syncing smth that was recorded 19 years ago

giphy.gif

That's the main issue of her career

I understand that she lip syncs cause she's dancing but there's no excuse to not have pre-recorded vocals

5 hours ago, mental mystic said:

:makeitrain: these vocals sound so good!!! I can't believe I've never heard the demo version before, this chorus sounds so much better than the original!

That's because this isn't a demo. It's just the Lead Vocal , Lead Chorus Vocal, and Drum Stem.

Archived