My Britney Collection Was Attacked

kfitz421

Uh-Huh

(Womp woomp, Womp, Chicka-Cha') wut?

:feelingmyself:

Yesterday my day was the BADDEST.

I came home after work (*****) and my husband and I discovered that my car had been broken into. We had my dad's old falling apart briefcase in the backseat so the crooks smashed the back window (Yoncé style I assume) and took it!

:thetea:

This was not what scared me though. There was nothing valuable in the briefcase BUT THERE WAS something valuable in the car -

MY ENTIRE BRITNEY CD COLLECTION. 1-9 Y'ALL! :BBMAney:

:snooptoya:

Without letting the shock consume my entire Bod-eh, I quickly opened up my glove compartment and to my amazement THEY WERE ALL STILL THERE. :unreal:

TBQFH, I didn't know if I should be relieved or insulted! They (as in these crooks) had the opportunity to get their hands on the most immaculate audio collection known to the human race, and they didn't take it.:NYcackle:

I am glad that I still have them but part of me keeps imagining the sense of pride I would have felt if they were all stolen. If they were stolen it would all be forgiven. As Holy Scriptureny Stateth: Thou shalt be thankful for the opportunity, whether it be the good or the baddest, to share the divine word of the Holy Spearit with the unsaved. AHH, men.

:soyeah:

But in reality these *Duckers* just took my briefcase that I was never going to use that had nothing in it. And my BJ collection was safe in my glove compartment. Thank Brit.

Has your Britney collection ever been compromised?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived