Found something, thought it is kinda funnish in a cute way

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

16807124_711311609074927_376265483656398

Under this:

R.J. Dio – "I doubt very much if I would be the first one who ever did that. That's like saying I invented the wheel, I'm sure someone did that at some other point. I think you'd have to say that I made it fashionable. I used it so much and all the time and it had become my trademark until the Britney Spears audience decided to do it as well. So it kind of lost its meaning with that. 

Spoiler

But it was.... I was in Sabbath at the time. It was a symbol that I thought was reflective of what that band was supposed to be all about. It's NOT the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my Grandmother called the "Malocchio". It's to ward off the Evil Eye or to give the Evil Eye, depending on which way you do it. It's just a symbol but it had magical incantations and attitudes to it and I felt it worked very well with Sabbath. So I became very noted for it and then everybody else started to pick up on it and away it went. But I would never say I take credit for being the first to do it. I say because I did it so much that it became the symbol of rock and roll of some kind.

Britney Spears is referenced in many contexts! When you go around on the Web, you will encounter it one day or another, in the most random places. That's what I love about it!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, neel21 said:

Shady ***** :awks: 

ikr

But still cute that she is mentioned. I don't even get offended by that. I just see it as "Oh you mentioned Britney Spears? Must be the Queen after all!"

Archived