Remember when Britney launched a **** lingerie line with an irrelevant danish brand?

BSfemme

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Remember when Australians got scammed because she was apparently going to Melbourne? To launch Intimate Britney Australia? :queenriri:

Turns out if was just same gay crackhead trying to start a brand or someshit.

At least people got their money back though. Them $500 AUD Meet and Greet tickets though :weirdmeout:

I think it lacked the support they thought it would generate. She seemed invested in it and at least it looked like she was passionate about that, considering she mentioned wanting to have her own lingerie line quite a few years before that. But it was only sold through her website and some brand in the UK. Honestly... It was never going to last without the support of stores in the US. I think the brand didn't reach the numbers needed to continue the business relationship and Change (the UK brand) probably did not renew their contract. 

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think it lacked the support they thought it would generate. She seemed invested in it and at least it looked like she was passionate about that, considering she mentioned wanting to have her own lingerie line quite a few years before that. But it was only sold through her website and some brand in the UK. Honestly... It was never going to last without the support of stores in the US. I think the brand didn't reach the numbers needed to continue the business relationship and Change (the UK brand) probably did not renew their contract. 

Yeah they keep collabing with all these low budget companies/ppl these last five years. I can see it will go no where but still they persist this way.

Maybe we are delusional and big brands just don't want to work Britney anymore for her work ethics and dwindled hype.

Like Halle Berry and others had huge promoted lingerie at Target where normal ppl can buy. Which actually does better. 

That is the thought process with EA perfumes with Britney. You will never find Britney's perfumes at Macy's but at places ppl can afford which in the end makes more profit than exclusive places.

Also candies for example did great for Britney because more ppl are able to consume the products. 

Archived