How would you feel if Brit did a performance like this

Cappycorn87

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

nope probably not , the only song britney has that sounds even a bit like vogue is anticipating but it was really boring so probably no (side note i was thinking of how much Madonna looked like lady Gaga in that vid is it me or does she actually look like Gaga in that performance  :ponderney::forkit:

12 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Does she even have a microphone here?

no i don't think so shes lip syncing and she isn't even trying to hide it 

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

So was it just meant to be a dance performance ?

It's a cool and unique idea, I like the performance but just don't understand the microphone issue. Was it a mistake or purposeful?

Madonna herself said she didn't want a microphone because she wanted to do a theatrical performance. She had no intention to sing live so she thought having a headset mic would be incredibly pretentious.

14 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

LOL it's one of the most iconic pop performances ever. certainly wasn't boring back then i bet when not many people were doing theatrical performances like that. you wish.

Triggered much?  I obviously don't have to like something for it to be good you know? I do think it's boring, could barely watch half a minute of it.

she's talented though ;) 

Archived