Britney was visibly moved by Christina Aguilera right here

Cappycorn87

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i remember reports about floptina pointing her finger to britney while singing one of the choruses. pretentious af.

lol she always points at the audience, im sure she couldnt even see Britney with the way the lights were shining in her face.

She used to do the pointing at the audience and slowly bowing doen thing dufing beautiful for her whole tour even in 2007. She points at them when she sings YOU are beautiful. So if she really did, then its a compliment.

its just something she does...

normal_34~10.jpgnormal_07~157.jpgnormal_000~186.jpg

normal_31~15.jpgnormal_14~111.jpgnormal_74~13.jpgnormal_abu_dhabi_oct24_1231013353.jpg

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

or she was like the rest of us watching that and bored AF. that was a long performance. christina always looks so cheap lol even now. but back then, only really skanky ghetto girls had two-toned hair it was so ugly even back then!

you do realize that was the look she was going for right?? She wasnt trying to look classy.. :squintney: I mean that was her whole image during Stripped. Slutty, Dirrty and tacky.

normal_1~171.jpg

normal_001~20.jpgnormal_21~18.jpgnormal_mtvemaperformance0211002796305.jpnormal_10~57.jpgnormal_029~13.jpgnormal_007~12.jpg

I have a feeling that Britney connected with Christina on Beautiful... I mean, they were both young women going through the same pressures.  I don't think they hated each other, I think the pressure of being famous and them both being beautiful young women who were always pitted against each other gave them a little cattiness toward each other but I never really sensed HATE between the 2... a little jealousy from Christina but other than that, they never really dissed each other. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

you do realize that was the look she was going for right?? She wasnt trying to look classy.. :squintney: I mean that was her whole image during Stripped. Slutty, Dirrty and tacky.

normal_1~171.jpg

normal_001~20.jpgnormal_21~18.jpgnormal_mtvemaperformance0211002796305.jpnormal_10~57.jpgnormal_029~13.jpgnormal_007~12.jpg

i do bc she truly is slutty, dirty and tacky lol. she herself says that it isn't just personas this is really her. she nailed the look she was going for but it's not a good look no matter what.

Archived