When your favorite slays just by sitting on stage

zone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Her arm looks so weird here, like part of it is missing or something :umomg:

The floor choreography slayed though, it was all good until the chorus began, and then the Me Myself & I remix started.... :icant1:

Oooooh, it's just me myself and I, solo ride until I die, cuz I got me for "li-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-fe"a00344ed28c42f9c461c39e8ec6766a8.gif

9 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The floor choreography slayed though, it was all good until the chorus began, and then the Me Myself & I remix started.... :icant1:

tbh me myself and i was a cool surprise (when i realize it was Britney's voice)

1 minute ago, zone said:

tbh me myself and i was a cool surprise (when i realize it was Britney's voice)

I wasn't here for it tbh. Brit standing around lip syncing to someone else's song when it was her time to shine.... :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Oooooh, it's just me myself and I, solo ride until I die, cuz I got me for "li-i-i-i-i-i--i-fe"a00344ed28c42f9c461c39e8ec6766a8.gif

*points to pretend wrist watch* :meltdown:

28 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

HAHAHAH yeah the part on the floor is her hand and her arms are like a pushup. so it does look funny lol

30 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Omg same. I was SHOOK by the intro, the whole climax leading up to the chorus just waiting for her to do this

And then we got that "waiter serving the food move"

And I was like :meltdown: x 100

Archived