Were they fighting here?!?

BritintheZone

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Guys Xtina really was that succesful back in 2003? I mean for dancing with Madonna and Brit she had to be really huge. I'm asking bc I have no idea about her career :idkney: never liked her. Her songs made me have headaches :wannadie:

yeah her Stripped album skyrocketed her 

i've always thought she'd be a better soul singer than pop

anyway, i've always thought the madonna kiss was the kiss of death for Britney 

2 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Guys Xtina really was that succesful back in 2003? I mean for dancing with Madonna and Brit she had to be really huge. I'm asking bc I have no idea about her career :idkney: never liked her. Her songs made me have headaches :wannadie:

Meh, Madonna asked JLO first and she refused, so I think she thought it was smart to have Xtina since the whole Britney "feud"

Everything about that performance slays me to death. From the iconic outfits to the kiss (and Xtina's getting edited out in favour of Justin's reaction - bet she was sooo pissed!), to the gay TV guys fangasming in the audience, to the Hollywood Remix sounding AMAZING to the homage to Madonna's iconic Like A Virgin performance decades earlier. Everything was amazing. Britney looked gorgeous. MTV used to be epic :tiffsniffle:

22 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Everything about that performance slays me to death. From the iconic outfits to the kiss (and Xtina's getting edited out in favour of Justin's reaction - bet she was sooo pissed!), to the gay TV guys fangasming in the audience, to the Hollywood Remix sounding AMAZING to the homage to Madonna's iconic Like A Virgin performance decades earlier. Everything was amazing. Britney looked gorgeous. MTV used to be epic :tiffsniffle:

Right she looked so good

f4fmmq.jpg

:lolnoworries:

I think it's part of the performance, they intentionally appeared to be fighting because they were "fighting" for Madonna's affection and attention as a partner (which symbolized the supposed struggle between which one would claim the new Princess of Pop crown, since Madonna is essentially "handing it down" in this performance).

Archived