Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I love the promo we got for Glory


Cappycorn87

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The promo was good

It really wasn't, just because we had promo it does not mean it was good. Some of it was good, most of it was irrelevant.

Carpool karaoke was good, VMAs would've been good if it was earlier, BBMAs was a complete waste of performance. Let's not even talk about those three festivals, I haven't even watched it and I'm fan, imagine the GP.

And then the whole marketing strategy (actually, there was no marketing strategy at all) was a mess, no posters, no banners, nothing.

Promo is not promo if nobody knows that you're promoting.

Also, in POM had more promo than Glory. (it was like POM on tour, she literally only performed 3 songs from Glory)

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

It really wasn't, just because we had promo it does not mean it was good. Some of it was good, most of it was irrelevant.

Carpool karaoke was good, VMAs would've been good if it was earlier, BBMAs was a complete waste of performance. Let's not even talk about those three festivals, I haven't even watched it and I'm fan, imagine the GP.

And then the whole marketing strategy (actually, there was no marketing strategy at all) was a mess, no posters, no banners, nothing.

Promo is not promo if nobody knows that you're promoting.

Also, in POM had more promo than Glory. (it was like POM on tour, she literally only performed 3 songs from Glory)

I don't give a **** about the irrelevant GP

Link to comment

It was all over the place. It started off strong but then MM video ****** it up. They wasted a lot of money on that. Then waited too long for single 2. We could've been ending single 3 right now. It's a mix of not trying new things and giving up (there's a whole album of other songs to try out, something will catch - do you wanna and change your mind being big streamers too) however, Britney was great in her outings and I'm proud of that 

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

I made more promo than they did... :byebitch:

Before and after release... :queenriri:

 

 

amazing!!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

It really wasn't, just because we had promo it does not mean it was good. Some of it was good, most of it was irrelevant.

Carpool karaoke was good, VMAs would've been good if it was earlier, BBMAs was a complete waste of performance. Let's not even talk about those three festivals, I haven't even watched it and I'm fan, imagine the GP.

And then the whole marketing strategy (actually, there was no marketing strategy at all) was a mess, no posters, no banners, nothing.

Promo is not promo if nobody knows that you're promoting.

Also, in POM had more promo than Glory. (it was like POM on tour, she literally only performed 3 songs from Glory)

Two I'm not mistaken, with SP at the end of the year at performances that very few people outside the festivals watched :(

i Wish they promoted better, her actually singing would bring in SUCH a huge audience

Link to comment
Just now, thebestsamuel said:

What promo? It was pathetic. All she said was that the album was "her baby". Slumber Party was never even performed on TV either. What a load of **** :plzexplain:

Carpool karaoke, VMAs, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, countless radio interviews, Jonathan Ross & other UK tv shows, iheart, apple music festival

She literally did so much promo in August/September, you people are so ungrateful :byebitch:

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Carpool karaoke, VMAs, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, countless radio interviews, Jonathan Ross & other UK tv shows, iheart, apple music festival

She literally did so much promo in August/September, you people are so ungrateful :byebitch:

There were no performances on Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel and the iTunes festival and Apple Music festival were not broadcast on TV? Her performance at the BBMAs didn't even have her new songs either. In Australia there was zero promo... 

Link to comment
48 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

There were no performances on Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel and the iTunes festival and Apple Music festival were not broadcast on TV? Her performance at the BBMAs didn't even have her new songs either. In Australia there was zero promo... 

Do you know what promo is? She's putting herself out there, she's gaining exposure and interest in her again, which was what she needed to do, it doesn't matter what she performs/does. Her TV appearances garnered millions and millions of views. iTunes and Apple Music were broadcasted on TV since I saw them. BBMA's helped to put her out there again, she received so much praise for that. Even my friends knew Britney was doing stuff this year and they're part of the GP. 

Btw Australia isn't as big of a market for music as the US or UK, so it isn't totally necessary to promote there.

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Do you know what promo is? She's putting herself out there, she's gaining exposure and interest in her again, which was what she needed to do, it doesn't matter what she performs/does. Her TV appearances garnered millions and millions of views. iTunes and Apple Music were broadcasted on TV since I saw them. BBMA's helped to put her out there again, she received so much praise for that. Even my friends knew Britney was doing stuff this year and they're part of the GP. 

Btw Australia isn't as big of a market for music as the US or UK, so it isn't totally necessary to promote there.

So you think Glory has performed well from all of this? Make Me and Slumber Party?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Carpool karaoke, VMAs, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, countless radio interviews, Jonathan Ross & other UK tv shows, iheart, apple music festival

She literally did so much promo in August/September, you people are so ungrateful :byebitch:

Dhow much of those performances actually promoted Glory? :) 

like 30% 

rest was for Vegas. I feel like they delayed Make Me for no reason. Several of the songs could have been released as the lead single.

I do hope they plan out things better next era though, especially if the music is this good.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block