Jump to content

My Top 3 Wishes for Britney's Career in 2017 (Realistically)


soforlaters

Recommended Posts

1.) At least 80% revamp of POM. The show is amazing. I saw it back in October. But If she wants us to fly to Vegas again, I need a NEW experience! 

2.) If she doesn't make anymore Glory singles, I'd be content with a Covers album. I love her renditions of Tom's Diner, My Prerogative, and You Oughtta Know. An entire album of that with amazing producers would be something do-able by the end of the year and something AWESOME.

3.)Voice an animated character in an animated feature film. This would be an amazing headline with minimal effort on her part.

 

Thoughts? 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

1.) At least 80% revamp of POM. The show is amazing. I saw it back in October. But If she wants us to fly to Vegas again, I need a NEW experience! 

2.) If she doesn't make anymore Glory singles, I'd be content with a Covers album. I love her renditions of Tom's Diner, My Prerogative, and You Oughtta Know. An entire album of that with amazing producers would be something do-able by the end of the year and something AWESOME.

3.)Voice an animated character in an animated feature film. This would be an amazing headline with minimal effort on her part.

 

Thoughts? 

 

even all of this is asking a lot of britney :boredashell:

Link to comment

Here are my thoughts:

1. It's not a wish, it's a MUST!!! She must change that show but it would be amazing if she finishes it. 

2. No more albums until she's 200% free from that Vegas thing. I'd rather release solo singles like Ugly Boyz. 

3. Voicing an animated character? Maybe Brittany from the Chipmunks, she can even sing Private Show :tiffanynod: 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Here are my thoughts:

1. It's not a wish, it's a MUST!!! She must change that show but it would be amazing if she finishes it. 

2. No more albums until she's 200% free from that Vegas thing. I'd rather release solo singles like Ugly Boyz. 

3. Voicing an animated character? Maybe Brittany from the Chipmunks, she can even sing Private Show :tiffanynod: 

lulz @ Ugly Boyz

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
10 hours ago, soforlaters said:

1.) At least 80% revamp of POM. The show is amazing. I saw it back in October. But If she wants us to fly to Vegas again, I need a NEW experience! 

2.) If she doesn't make anymore Glory singles, I'd be content with a Covers album. I love her renditions of Tom's Diner, My Prerogative, and You Oughtta Know. An entire album of that with amazing producers would be something do-able by the end of the year and something AWESOME.

3.)Voice an animated character in an animated feature film. This would be an amazing headline with minimal effort on her part.

 

Thoughts? 

 

i like this

Link to comment
10 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

Y not b10 being released ? After all she is working on a new album and circus came 1 year after blackout as well as oops and britney :forkit:

I honestly don't want a third studio album with two singles and no tour. And since she has released plenty of Greatest Hits albums I thought the next best thing would be a covers album. 

Just a few tracks I'd like to hear her version of that come to mind are:

What's Love Got to Do With It by Tina Turner

Real Love by MJB

Your Woman by White Town

The Sign by Ace Of Base

Together Again by Janet

Simple Kind of Life by No Doubt

Link to comment

I would so love her voice to be in a Disney movie! I don't even know what I want from her anymore bc we can't count on much. I thought things were getting better in 2016 but not much has changed. She should revamp POM. She should release more singles from Glory. She should add more Glory songs into POM. She should do a live HBO event from the last date of POM then a DVD/BluRay release (3d would be cool), a men's cologne

Link to comment

I think she's considering of extending Vegas residency as it has been successful and ideal for her and also she made quit some cash out of it. If she does extend I wish she revamps the show as it would be time for that I guess and I'm sure they will sooner or later in that case.

I'm having thoughts her plan was to finish Vegas residency ,do one more album and do the world tour and she's done for good. As during "Glory" promo she's been asked If she sees herself doing what she does being Madonnas age, her reply was "Nah, give me three-five more years and yeah"

Clearly world tour would be intense 8month or so ,but it would make much more money than Vegas residency makes for her in one year or so. So if she agrees to extend Vegas residency I hope world tour will be still a plan in few years once she's done with Vegas.

If that's how she finishes her career in the next 3-5years I would like to see her doing some tv shows as she's good at it and she clearly enjoys it or be a voice for some Disney movies as somebody already mentioned.

I love Britney since day one and even tho there were times were I wished her not extend the Vegas residency or make some different decisions musically... Today I just want to support her choices, she gave some much for her fans that today I just want her to be truly happy.

P.S. Ohh, and I really hope they will release "Piece Of Me" show on DVD, and hope there Will be another DVD of her music videos or something since "Greatest Hits:My Prerogative", or even another Greatest Hits album with some new tracks (After B10 album ofcourse). As she mentioned somewhere she's been already back to studio recording after "Glory" was out.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

I think she's considering of extending Vegas residency as it has been successful and ideal for her and also she made quit some cash out of it. If she does extend I wish she revamps the show as it would be time for that I guess and I'm sure they will sooner or later in that case.

I'm having thoughts her plan was to finish Vegas residency ,do one more album and do the world tour and she's done for good. As during "Glory" promo she's been asked If she sees herself doing what she does being Madonnas age, her reply was "Nah, give me three-five more years and yeah"

Clearly world tour would be intense 8month or so ,but it would make much more money than Vegas residency makes for her in one year or so. So if she agrees to extend Vegas residency I hope world tour will be still a plan in few years once she's done with Vegas.

If that's how she finishes her career in the next 3-5years I would like to see her doing some tv shows as she's good at it and she clearly enjoys it or be a voice for some Disney movies as somebody already mentioned.

I love Britney since day one and even tho there were times were I wished her not extend the Vegas residency or make some different decisions musically... Today I just want to support her choices, she gave some much for her fans that today I just want her to be truly happy.

I made a post a LONG while back about how she should be in a sitcom. Kinda like Reba. I think she's a great comedic actress. Just look at her Will & Grace and HIMYM guest starring roles. I think this could be something she does in like 10 years cuz WHY NOT?

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

I made a post a LONG while back about how she should be in a sitcom. Kinda like Reba. I think she's a great comedic actress. Just look at her Will & Grace and HIMYM guest starring roles. I think this could be something she does in like 10 years cuz WHY NOT?

Exactly !!

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block