Predict How She'll Announce POM Extension

Godney'sSweetCheeks

I think most of us are resigned to the idea that she's going to extend Vegas YET AGAIN. 

How will she did it to cause maximum distress and pain to us?

Some ideas:

- Ellen surprise appearance with tickets given to the audience. "Piece Of Me has just been so much fun and the show is so challenging so I never want it to end."

- On social media inc Twitter and Facebook "GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! I'll be staying in Vegas until 2021 so book your tickets now!"

- BBMAs whilst presenting an award next to Jennifer Lopez. "Jennifer, you look incredible." "Thank you, Britney! You look incredible too! It's so great sharing Vegas with you." "Especially now we'll both be performing there for another 4 years!!!" * crowd cheers * "Anyway, the Best Album nominees are..."

- On stage in Vegas just like last time

:tiffsniffle:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

"how you doing vegas?! i said, how you feeling?! 

normally i tell you guys that it's time to break the motherf*cking ice but we'll have more than enough time for that because I'll be here for 2 more years!!"

tumblr_inline_n3a1rzhabt1svzdr3.gif

Or 3....

Or 4.... :gloria:

Just found this super interesting article....

http://www.vocativ.com/230497/the-singers-with-the-longest-running-vegas-shows/

Is Britney trying to break the Osmond's record? 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

"how you doing vegas?! i said, how you feeling?! 

normally i tell you guys that it's time to break the motherf*cking ice but we'll have more than enough time for that because I'll be here for 2 more years!!"

tumblr_inline_n3a1rzhabt1svzdr3.gif

hahaha MTE

Archived