Remember When Private Show Commercial Got Out And We Thought The Era Was Up To An Amazing Start?

Nando.

On 23/02/2017 at 7:00 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I genuinely thought they'd learned the lessons from the Bethany Lame era.

In fairness we DID get a skit on Jimmy Fallon, LIVE FUKKING VOCALS on Carpool Karaoke, a performance at the VMAs, epic VMA promo (better than the performance, sadly), UK promo tour, Jonathan Ross performance and interview (albeit with the c-ship talk cut, but SHE DID TALK ABOUT IT - PROGRESS!!!!), Today Show performances of DYWTCO and MM and a short interview AND Britney killed the female host in the surfing bit, which was hilarious! Britney also did some radio interviews and she performed at a few festivals. She also performed MM, DYWCO and SP at POM. 

I realise lots of the promo focused on VEGAS, but in fairness we got a lot more Glory promo than we had for BJ, which was non existent. 

Just a shame SP got released without ANY support from RCA and Britney. What did they expect it to do? Tinsha isn't Rihanna - her 2 fans aren't going to make SP happen. Rihanna fans MAY HAVE, but not Tinasha - as lovely and talented as she is - her fan base isn't there. 

This is all true. But if we keep getting progressions in turtle walk velocity we'll get primeney when she's 50.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Femmefataleney says hi ... sorry but was a beautiful hits era :giggleney:

Femme Fatale was successful. That was it. Fans were constantly disappointed by her lack of passion, her performances were very lackluster (probably the worst of her life), and she looked very unhappy, unhealthy, and not herself. Fans were constantly let down and it made the GP lose interest and think that she was washed-up, a hasbeen, uncool, etc. It was not a great era. 

Archived