Remember When Private Show Commercial Got Out And We Thought The Era Was Up To An Amazing Start?

Nando.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nando. said:

I just remembered the feeling of it yesterday

it was so good

she had been killing it at the vegas show, her body was to die for, ever since the purple hair collor she was incredible. Then the commercial for private show got out and she was PRIMENEY all over it. Her face her expressions her self loving in the mirror. And the song had amazing vocals as well. We started to expect glory a lot more. Then MM music video really killed it.

This made me think that, as fans, we should start seeing her eras a little bit differently. we always think of the era after the album gets released. But Britney was "feeling" the material, loving it and feeling "glorious" really while she was working on it. Remember the tweet about just love me? If we think this way, glory felt amazing. Im glad that for Britney, that means glory, the studio sessions and her happiness overall.

tbh it was a good era,  the private show commercial, the magazine photoshoots, the billboard performance, glory album, slumber party video,  everything slays

the only bad thing was the make me video drama who ruined all the excitement

From the V Magazine shoot, to the Private Show commercial teas, the revamped/re imagined show, the energy was on fire, the excitement for Glory,The BBMA's...

That spark in her eyes was there in full force!!!!!!!! She was coming to clear and clean the industry...

Everything seemed so perfect!! 

She had the poor fanbase shocked for days...literally!!! It was too much to take in such a short period!!!!! 

Until they started ******* things up slowly yet steady.. :crying2: 

well it was a great era

its sad that fans care too much about said gp and if a single flops or it doesnt

she gave us everything we were asking for years, award show performances, promo, hot body, good music, literally everything

cant wait for fans to crave the glory era back in one of the next eras 

Yeah, it had a great start, i really tought the wait was over, a decent era was coming, but then...

• Make Me Video canceled
  • Vegas Performances over Glory
  • Going overseas to performe and talk about Vegas and leaving 5% of conversation for Glory
  • Not even a single ''Single'' with just her (duets, duets, duets, duets)

Such a shame for the decent album that is!

Archived