Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Piece Of Me


DaleH9423

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She can't tour in her current state. So the only thing they have is Vegas.

They deff will stay I just hope they will put more effort into her career so She will eventually be able to tour. 

The way they are dealing with her outside of Vegas will make it  impossible to ever tour again 

I thought they might have been testing taking Piece of me on tour the way she was doing the show and festivals , but I have a feeling she will be in vegas for at least another 2 years :ponderney:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

She can't tour in her current state. So the only thing they have is Vegas.

They deff will stay I just hope they will put more effort into her career so She will eventually be able to tour. 

The way they are dealing with her outside of Vegas will make it  impossible to ever tour again 

I don't agree with that. In her current state? She's healthy and happy right now. She toured in 2009 and 2011 when she prob wasn't as into performing as she is these days. 

However, I do think Britney is enjoying Vegas a LOT. It's easier on her family and she's been around the same crew for 3 years now so she's really comfortable with them (which I think is part of the reason she's so comfortable onstage). I can def see her extending it.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I don't agree with that. In her current state? She's healthy and happy right now. She toured in 2009 and 2011 when she prob wasn't as into performing as she is these days. 

However, I do think Britney is enjoying Vegas a LOT. It's easier on her family and she's been around the same crew for 3 years now so she's really comfortable with them (which I think is part of the reason she's so comfortable onstage). I can def see her extending it.

so you think she will be in vegas for a few more years ? I really don't mind if she does stay in vegas ! id deffo go back and see her show again ! 

but if she does stay id like her to change the show a lot or a complete new show ! 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, DaleH9423 said:

so you think she will be in vegas for a few more years ? I really don't mind if she does stay in vegas ! id deffo go back and see her show again ! 

but if she does stay id like her to change the show a lot or a complete new show ! 

Yeah me too. Like a brand new show that's not POM.

I have a feeling she would like to stay... I wouldn't be surprised at all if she tries to. That would really suck for the fans. So far she's wasted 2 album eras on just focusing on Vegas, and more than likely B10 will be released within the next few years. I do NOT want another album released during a residency - it'll be the exact same thing. Hardly any promo, add in a couple songs to the show, two videos, done.

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah me too. Like a brand new show that's not POM.

I have a feeling she would like to stay... I wouldn't be surprised at all if she tries to. That would really suck for the fans. So far she's wasted 2 album eras on just focusing on Vegas, and more than likely B10 will be released within the next few years. I do NOT want another album released during a residency - it'll be the exact same thing. Hardly any promo, add in a couple songs to the show, two videos, done.

she has to do what Celine dion is doing , do the vegas show and her do a small tour between ! just few shows in Europe  ! 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block