JLo perfectly describes what album sales mean now & it relates to Britney!

Onyx1126

15 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

If Britney put effort forth I would totally be okay with dwindled success. It's the fact she doesn't try that really bothers me. 

No on wants itzney back and unhappy but she doesn't try at all for the music. 

15 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Not being rude, but Jennifer's last big hit was in 2011. Of course she's going to downplay sales and charts. 

Britney's last big hit was in 2012 :tiffsniffle:

Mariah's was 2009 :moorangu:

*** the GP tbh :staysalty:

What about work *****?

And she's a full time mum!! For god's sake why don't you people ******* get it!!

She grew two PRESCIOUS JEWELS INSIDE HER WOMB AND GAVE THEM LIFE. SHE HAS TO MAKE THEM BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER, GO SHOPPING, GET THEM UP, GET THEM TO SLEEP, DO LAUNDRY, VACUUM, DO DISHES, ENSURE THEIR HOMEWORK IS DONE, GIVE THEM A SOCIAL LIFE, H=GIVE HERSELF A SOCIAL LIFE, FIND TIME FOR SAM, FIND TIME FR HER OTHER FAMILY AND FIND TIME TO ACTUALLY BE HERSELF TOO.

SHES A FULL TIME MUMMY AND PART TIME BRITNEY SPEARS. BE THANKFUL SHES STILL IN THE INDUSTRY. INCONSIDERATE WHOE. **** OFF. AFTER WATCHING FTR, IABJ, CHAOTIC AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW HER PRIORITIES. SHE DOESNT GIVE A **** BOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS SO STICK THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

What about work *****?

And she's a full time mum!! For god's sake why don't you people ******* get it!!

She grew two PRESCIOUS JEWELS INSIDE HER WOMB AND GAVE THEM LIFE. SHE HAS TO MAKE THEM BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER, GO SHOPPING, GET THEM UP, GET THEM TO SLEEP, DO LAUNDRY, VACUUM, DO DISHES, ENSURE THEIR HOMEWORK IS DONE, GIVE THEM A SOCIAL LIFE, H=GIVE HERSELF A SOCIAL LIFE, FIND TIME FOR SAM, FIND TIME FR HER OTHER FAMILY AND FIND TIME TO ACTUALLY BE HERSELF TOO.

SHES A FULL TIME MUMMY AND PART TIME BRITNEY SPEARS. BE THANKFUL SHES STILL IN THE INDUSTRY. INCONSIDERATE WHOE. **** OFF. AFTER WATCHING FTR, IABJ, CHAOTIC AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW HER PRIORITIES. SHE DOESNT GIVE A **** BOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS SO STICK THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE 

right... but if she continues this way soon she is gonna be a no one, her career (HER JOB) will be death and she is not gonna have enough money to take her kids to Hawaii

5 hours ago, joe sp said:

right... but if she continues this way soon she is gonna be a no one, her career (HER JOB) will be death and she is not gonna have enough money to take her kids to Hawaii

I highly doubt she will ever go broke ever again. She is making hundreds of thousands of dollars even when she is sleeping. Her brand is out there and people are still buying it. I'm sure she can afford to just be part time Britney Spears.

I can't at people trashing JLO when she has been nothing but extremely nice to Britney.

Even if she wasn't, she's really talented - great singer, even better dancer, awesome entertainer. It's not her fault that she didn't have the BRITNEY momentum. Very few in the business could have what Britney had during the 1998 - 2004 era. :queenflopga:

6 hours ago, joe sp said:

She really wouldn't care. She's so a dancing master class and Oreo blast milkshake adverts. Y'all know it's true 

Archived