(POLL): What is Britney's most underrated music video?

jamesedward94

What is Britney's most underrated music video?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
15 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

lol like everyone here but i think it's only bc it's been in every single show and they are sick of it

The original song is ok but the co-ed remix is flawless and so is the mv :sippingtea:

Me Against the Music. Her second best music video (after Slave), and the song itself is also incredibly underrated, MATM deserved Toxic's success. Also my favourite look, the outfit is everything and Britney looks like pure fire throughout, she was definitely feeling it that day. 

I Love Rock 'N' Roll is also underrated. She looks so good in that video and seems to be having a lot of fun throughout. The song itself is great too, it's a brilliant cover and doesn't deserve the disrespect it gets. 

On 2/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, button said:

Me against the music.

It's perfection yet you all prefer to praise garbage like 3, Criminal and If U Seek Amy.

Those are all great videos lol

3 - attitude and fluid dancing for 3 mins. Great outfits, birth of do you wanna come over bar choreo

Criminal - that shower and "working the street corner" line

If u seek Amy - the shade she threw at fox news

Archived