(POLL): What is Britney's most underrated music video?

jamesedward94

What is Britney's most underrated music video?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the video for "Someday." It describes Britney at her core and gave us one of the most genuine glimpses into what she really longs for as a human being. Most of her videos had been about boyfriends, *** etc. at  the time and to see her away from spotlight, away from all the fuzz made around her in her own home, talking to God and about motherhood managed to showcase not only her vulnerability but also her true core as a human being. The video perfectly encompasses the notion of "When it's all said and done, what is the most important thing in life? Family" It is one of her most artistic videos, from the foliage, to the black-and-white and beauty shots - love love love it. ;)

Also I don't think MATM is underrated at all; While the song is a different story, every fan loves that video :soyeah:

Archived