I just got Fantasy Intimate Edition

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Kaisa said:

Intimate Fantasy and Private Show are my favourites (I just got it and I'm obsessed). :lustney: Can't wait to get Fantasy In Bloom too. :carpoolney:

everyone loves Private Show so much but when i smelled it in the store, it just smelled like Fantasy lol. what are the main differences?

Speaking of Britney's perfume and the fact that she's the most succsessful with it... Does anyone know how much Britney made out of it as I've heard that Elizabeth Arden made around 2billion out of it by now and what % Britney gets???

How ever "Fantasy Intimate" is a nice one, but I really don't like "Private Show" i think it's to sweet, kind of cheap candy sweet.

My favourites are Curious, Fantasy, Fantasy Midnight, Radiance. I think those has a unique smell especially Fantasy and Fantasy Midnight ,it stays well and smell like some expensive perfume.

Once I gave to smell of Fantasy to my sister (as she never goes for celeb perfumes) without telling at first what it was and she kinda get very interested in the smell...

7 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Speaking of Britney's perfume and the fact that she's the most succsessful with it... Does anyone know how much Britney made out of it as I've heard that Elizabeth Arden made around 2billion out of it by now and what % Britney gets???

How ever "Fantasy Intimate" is a nice one, but I really don't like "Private Show" i think it's to sweet, kind of cheap candy sweet.

My favourites are Curious, Fantasy, Fantasy Midnight, Radiance. I think those has a unique smell especially Fantasy and Fantasy Midnight ,it stays well and smell like some expensive perfume.

Once I gave to smell of Fantasy to my sister (as she never goes for celeb perfumes) without telling at first what it was and she kinda get very interested in the smell...

By my estimates Britney has made anywhere in the range of $100,000,000 (Million) and $200,000,000 purely from perfume sales :shameless:

"Celebrities tend to make between 5 and 10 percent of sales for licensing their name to a scent on top of an upfront payment of $3 million plus. With sales in the hundreds of millions for some of these fragrances—you do the math. Bottles of perfume and cologne typically sell for between $60 and $100, and the cost of making them is usually about 25 percent of retail—so the return is enormous.

And with traditional streams of revenue for stars drying up (album sales, back-end movie deals) the lure of fragrance money is stronger than ever. It’s also a possible revenue stream, should the fragrance be a hit, for stars to continue making money after their heyday has passed.

Take Britney Spears, who catapulted to fame in the late 1990s wearing a schoolgirl outfit and crooning “Hit Me Baby One More Time.” A decade later, in the midst of a public meltdown and waning popularity, she was still raking in money, and it had nothing to do with album sales. As one of the top celebrity perfume endorsers she’s sold over a billion bottles of perfume in the last five years, with global sales of over $1 billion. You better believe that a huge chunk of Spears’ estimated $220 million net-worth stems from her various perfumes."

Read more: http://stylecaster.com/how-much-are-celebrities-making-from-fragrances/#ixzz4Zh9nYJdM

On 2/23/2017 at 4:17 AM, alexdaily said:

I've never smelled any of her perfumes but I would love to one day, what would you say is the best from all of them?

Circus Fantasy is my favourite. It was the first one I bought and it reminds me of my favourite lecturer, probably because I used to wear it to her lectures and when I met with her in her office. Out of the ones I own, I also love Hidden Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Nice Remix, Private Show, Curious, Cosmic Radiance , Radiance and Believe. The original Fantasy is ok but not my favourite and Naughty Remix isn't that great either. I do wear it sometimes though. I'm wearing Nice Remix today.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm missing five of them but I've given up supporting fantasy after Intimate.

Im only going to support original fragrances because fantasy is becoming cheap now 

I don't have the last 3 or Naughty Fantasy but I did hear that Maui Fantasy smells cheap. However, I heard In Bloom smells good!

Archived